Sterlin Gilbert story | Syracusefan.com

Sterlin Gilbert story

Wonder if he would have passed on Ken “Snake” Stabler or Steve “HOF” Young? Probably, if he was fully committed to the position.

Oregon friend of mine said some of their fans were complaining about Dillon Gabriel because he was left handed. I told him they're all crazy.

If we had that rule here, there would have been no Charley Loeb, and that would have been a real shame. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

its not completely a mystery.

The ball spins differently. Its harder to coach, harder for many to catch and lefties think weird. Snapping is different as well most likely.

Like if you have a lefty kicker.. you have to spend all the time working on those mechanics and then they get hurt and you have spend very little working with the right footed kicker.

The ball spins differently. Its harder to coach, harder for many to catch and lefties think weird. Snapping is different as well most likely.

Like if you have a lefty kicker.. you have to spend all the time working on those mechanics and then they get hurt and you have spend very little working with the right footed kicker.
It's like how the toilet water spins the opposite direction in Australia.

This guy is cartoonishly, comically bad at his job.

And keeps getting fired, then hired again.

To keep being awful at the thing he gets paid to do.

I wouldn’t hire him to be a water boy.
Can’t believe he keeps getting OC jobs.

He can't even spell "Sterling"! Of course he's not going to be good at a Very Important Job.

Didn’t Belichek prefer left footed punters for this exact reason? I think I read that a while back.

#PuntersArePeopleToo

This guy is cartoonishly, comically bad at his job.

And keeps getting fired, then hired again.

To keep being awful at the thing he gets paid to do.

I wouldn’t hire him to be a water boy.
Can’t believe he keeps getting OC jobs.
I've worked with a couple people like this through the years. I'm sure you have too. One common trait with them, is they all seem to be bullstuff artists. I'm sure he's no exception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom