Sterling Gibbs | Syracusefan.com

Sterling Gibbs

gotta say... his twitter apology is as good as you'll see.

And before any pr handlers could get to him. Pretty impressive stuff. I hope the best for the kid and a 2nd chance.

Sterling Gibbs @SterlingGibbs4 · 47m47 minutes ago
Man that's not who I am. I'm sorry to my family, friends, fans, and team for being an embarrassment. Even more sorry to @RyArch15 .. I let

Sterling Gibbs @SterlingGibbs4 · 46m46 minutes ago
My emotions get the best of me and that wasn't acceptable at all. I hope you're alright and I will face any consequences coming.

Sorry again @RyArch15 it really is weighing heavy on my heart.

dyedorange said:
Wow, that was weird. It wasn't even a real punch, more like a fist-clubbing. Sort of caveman-esque, like before "punches" had been invented.

image-277417855.jpg

Wow, that was weird. It wasn't even a real punch, more like a fist-clubbing. Sort of caveman-esque, like before "punches" had been invented.

It was like a Three Stooges punch.

On one hand I think Gibbs shouldn't be allowed to play anymore this year. On the other hand I laughed out loud a little when I saw the clip. Weird swing.

gotta say... his twitter apology is as good as you'll see.

And before any pr handlers could get to him. Pretty impressive stuff. I hope the best for the kid and a 2nd chance.

Sterling Gibbs @SterlingGibbs4 · 47m47 minutes ago
Man that's not who I am. I'm sorry to my family, friends, fans, and team for being an embarrassment. Even more sorry to @RyArch15 .. I let

My emotions get the best of me and that wasn't acceptable at all. I hope you're alright and I will face any consequences coming.

Sorry again @RyArch15 it really is weighing heavy on my heart.

He's supposed to be a good kid. He probably feels awful. Still, that was bad.

Seriously? What has Archidiacano ever done to deserve that cheap shot? Because you don't like him?

I was mostly being sarcastic, yet still bitter from the mugging he put on Cooney on the second half of the NOVA game, that lead to Cooney getting an offensive foul. I'm sure a lot of the tricks he did against us were what lead to Gibbs punching him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom