Steve Kragthorpe & HCSS | Syracusefan.com

Steve Kragthorpe & HCSS

nralecuse

Walk On
While the particulars are not even close to equivalent the events of this season may cause some to recall this history. The Wikipedia citation includes these interesting tidbits:

"In 2007, Kragthorpe carried around a baseball bat in an attempt to motivate his players to become "Better After Today"[3]and placed mousetraps around the locker room in another effort at motivation.[4]"

"Although Louisville started the 2007 season as #10 in the AP Poll and returned the majority of the 2007 Orange Bowlchampion team, including Heisman Trophy candidate Brian Brohm at quarterback, the Cards finished the season a disappointing 6–6, including a loss to Syracuse in which the Cardinals were 37 point favorites."

The final two games of this season may well determine HCSS future and I am rooting for him to pull us out of this death spiral nosedive. If we crater now there might not be any comeback. The BOT will be content with the ACC revenue stream and we will have memories of past gridiron glory.

With all the turmoil on the hill things wil be shaking up very soon. Academics will win out over competition and the BOT will easily accept bad FB and good BB.

With all the turmoil on the hill things wil be shaking up very soon. Academics will win out over competition and the BOT will easily accept bad FB and good BB.

Hope they let us know soon so I can decide whether to renew my season tickets or not.:eek::eek::eek:

There is absolutely no connection between these two. HCSS is s bit crazy but has never done any of that nonsense. And while this has been a season of disappointment I don't think we brought back a BCS bowl team to my recollection