Stickley 101 | Syracusefan.com

Stickley 101

Jeepers

Starter
Isn't a great place to post this, but wondering if the Syracuse folks have any tips to buying Stickley furniture. Is there a good time to buy? Sales? Would I get a better deal coming up to Syracuse (from nyc)? Just costs a lot of cheddar and want to be sure I’m doing it right. Thanks for any tips.

Isn't a great place to post this, but wondering if the Syracuse folks have any tips to buying Stickley furniture. Is there a good time to buy? Sales? Would I get a better deal coming up to Syracuse (from nyc)? Just costs a lot of cheddar and want to be sure I’m doing it right. Thanks for any tips.
FYI, there is a showroom in Albany and some downstate. I know the one in Albany will run "big" sales once or twice a year. However, I couldn't tell you when, but if you google it, you could probably find out that information. There is probably a forum on Reddit or somewhere similar to this one but for Stickley geeks.

I believe the North Syracuse outlet store has a big sale every July. I know there have been a ton of people there in the past. Pretty sure it is their biggest or close to it.

Here is a link to a story on the last one...

FYI, there is a showroom in Albany and some downstate. I know the one in Albany will run "big" sales once or twice a year. However, I couldn't tell you when, but if you google it, you could probably find out that information. There is probably a forum on Reddit or somewhere similar to this one but for Stickley geeks.

It's worth setting up a google alert for Stickley Furniture sale NY (or whatever specific area wanted).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom