still no word about non hotel tickets for seasons/donors? | Syracusefan.com

still no word about non hotel tickets for seasons/donors?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
I was hoping to be able to buy this evening after the general public hotel packages expired. Can't believe they would change it from 2013.

If any tickets still remain, they will be sold, with no hotel package requirement, starting on Wednesday, March 30 at 10:00 am in person or by phone at the Carrier Dome Box Office.

If any tickets still remain, they will be sold, with no hotel package requirement, starting on Wednesday, March 30 at 10:00 am in person or by phone at the Carrier Dome Box Office.

Yeah, im pretty sure they said the same thing in 2013 and then on Tuesday afternooon they allowed season ticket holders/donors to access to purchase prior to general public.

I am guessing that this will be much less represented than Atl - so there should be more seats available. But that is a wild guess.

UPDATE - Anthony Travel just sold me JUST game tickets. Basically said I bought just tickets in 2013 around this time (end of day before the general sale of just tickets). He did a quick search and I was all good. Call now.

UPDATE - Anthony Travel just sold me JUST game tickets. Basically said I bought just tickets in 2013 around this time (end of day before the general sale of just tickets). He did a quick search and I was all good. Call now.

did you call them?

Yup, no issues whatsover. Took 5 minutes.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! just got my 4 tickets!!

I believe you do have to be a donor/season ticket holder because they asked me for my final four account number.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!! just got my 4 tickets!!

I believe you do have to be a donor/season ticket holder because they asked me for my final four account number.
Yes, that is true. Of course they could not find my number the first time but they eventually did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom