Still think noels coming here | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Still think noels coming here

Unless that money i heard uk and gt were throwing around him this week actually reached his pockets. The roller coaster rides been fun and expected. I def think noel knows where hes goin and him and mcw are having a ball messing around like kids.

Your sources have always been wrong. Syracuse was NEVER a favorite for Noel stop getting everyone's hopes up

Your sources have always been wrong. Syracuse was NEVER a favorite for Noel stop getting everyone's hopes up
And you should listen to otto123, he's never wrong.

I suddenly feel a lot better that NN ends up here.

We'll see who's right tonight

I don't understand, I think it's been widely reported that no one has known anything... If you're right as opposed to albany it would appear to be a guess, as it will be for pretty much everyone outside of NN and his momma.

You obviously cant read, when you figure out what i said it will be over with, ill stick to me and my boy francis over you. Is this your first week here?

You obviously cant read, when you figure out what i said it will be over with, ill stick to me and my boy francis over you. Is this your first week here?
I'm on this train of thought also. NN2Cuse

Wow--if you have two colossal blunder predictions in the same year, you might as well stop posting.
Let's go ahead and put that idea in effect early.

Should t you be sticking to your source more? Lol...considering outside of boeheim and nerlens its the next best thing

Should t you be sticking to your source more? Lol...considering outside of boeheim and nerlens its the next best thing
Hes a member of the su basketball community, how vague is that lol. I will always listen to what he has to say even if hes wrong sometimes because at one time his info was good. But we all know things change with recruiting sometimes hence all the speculation and bs rumors out there.

Hes a member of the su basketball community, how vague is that lol. I will always listen to what he has to say even if hes wrong sometimes because at one time his info was good. But we all know things change with recruiting sometimes hence all the speculation and bs rumors out there.
It's Bobby Davis, isn't it.

Dash when i posted my fwiw post. Alls thats out there is rumors and speculation. Im sticking to the facts at the time. Heres hoping the SU hat fits on his head : )

Your source a ball boy lol The facts are Noel is not coming to Syracuse

Your source a ball boy lol The facts are Noel is not coming to Syracuse
Good thing your big insult is a rehash of a joke that's already been made, and your idea of "fact" is clearly skewed since, as it has not been announced yet, it is not an actual fact.

Tell us again about how we will lose to NC State and you're never wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom