Stone Cold Stephen F Austin - KenPom #34 | Syracusefan.com

Stone Cold Stephen F Austin - KenPom #34

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
One heck of a #14 seed. Not sure how good their guard play is to absorb that press, but one to watch,

Last edited:
The 12-14's were really strong this year, outside of maybe Chattanooga and Stony Brook, though both of them were solid this year. With MTSU as the best 15 seed ever, or 2nd to FGCU, there were bound to be some wins from those schools. In fact, some of them were certainly better than the some of the 7-11's like Oregon State, Texas Tech, Vandy etc...Teams like Cal, Baylor and so on were so ripe for losses.

The 12-14's were really strong this year, outside of maybe Chattanooga and Stony Brook, though both of them were solid this year. With MTSU as the best 15 seed ever, or 2nd to FGCU, there were bound to be some wins from those schools. In fact, some of them were certainly better than the some of the 7-11's like Oregon State, Texas Tech, Vandy etc...Teams like Cal, Baylor and so on were so ripe for losses.

I don't think those 12-14 teams were better except compared to Oregon St... but they were closer to 50/50 games than ususal. More 12-14 seeds than I can remember, were 6 point dogs or less, which basically takes the game out of stunner range.

jncuse said:
I don't think those 12-14 teams were better except compared to Oregon St... but they were closer to 50/50 games than ususal. More 12-14 seeds than I can remember, were 6 point dogs or less, which basically takes the game out of stunner range.

image-2045737462.jpg

Steve Austin is always in range of a stunner

Steve Austin up 11. 5 minutes to go.

Wow, WVU has been so sloppy the last 3 possessions.

I would HATE to have officiated this game. My god....they called a ton of fouls, and they could have called 4 billion more.

Both teams fouled out 9 times over.

I should have known this was a very strong possibility... I had forgot that they beat Shaka's VCU team (similar pressure) a few years ago as a 12 seed.

The biggest mismatch in this game is Huggins vs that stool he's sitting on. I keep waiting for the collapse.
LOL! That's funny---And I have a giant stomach these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom