Stream Big Ten Network | Syracusefan.com

Stream Big Ten Network

mlbball99

2nd String
So all weekend I am camping out in Kryzeckiville (no shot I spelled that right) for Duke Mens BBall Season Tickets. Only doing this primarily to ensure tickets to the Cuse game.

Anyways, I need to somehow get this Cuse-NW game on from being in a parking lot. Is there a BTN App I can download for my IPad or something along those lines?

Please help-thank you

So all weekend I am camping out in Kryzeckiville (no shot I spelled that right) for Duke Mens BBall Season Tickets. Only doing this primarily to ensure tickets to the Cuse game.

Anyways, I need to somehow get this Cuse-NW game on from being in a parking lot. Is there a BTN App I can download for my IPad or something along those lines?

Please help-thank you
what???

so youre a dook student??

yet a Cuse fan??

yet you want dook seasons??

get lost troll. SUball

Oh Lord

Oh, so we can purchase to view individual games? Sweeeeeeeet. Failed to see that the other day on the BTN site. All over that now, though, if I can find it.

Oh, so we can purchase to view individual games? Sweeeeeeeet. Failed to see that the other day on the BTN site. All over that now, though, if I can find it.

Where are you finding that? I'm on BTN2Go and am not seeing that option.

Where are you finding that? I'm on BTN2Go and am not seeing that option.

Haven't found it, thought that was what was being shared. I actually just ordered the sports package for TWC and will cancel it Monday for a prorated $2 at most for the game.

what???

so youre a dook student??

yet a Cuse fan??

yet you want dook seasons??

get lost troll. SUball

Oh Lord
Thanks for the help. I'm a Duke Law student and yes I am camping out for season tickets. Can't turn down going to a game at Cameron. Does that i'm rooting for Duke? No, ill be wearing orange

Thanks for the help. I'm a Duke Law student and yes I am camping out for season tickets. Can't turn down going to a game at Cameron. Does that i'm rooting for Duke? No, ill be wearing orange
Was waiting for you to say grad school - it was the only thing that made sense.

Duke law student? Then you should be smart enough to find a link yourself ;)

Seriously...try 1st row sports or whatever it is called now. I've watched games on my iphone 5 on it before without any problems.

So all weekend I am camping out in (no shot I spelled that right) for Duke Mens BBall Season Tickets. Only doing this primarily to ensure tickets to the Cuse game.

Please help-thank you

Oh, you nailed the spelling of this: Kryzeckiville...all versions which, in fact, are derisional, by intention, or purely accidental will be accepted without further claim

What I find shocking is your obvious misspelling of Dook.

Hint: do NOT wear anything SU, Cuse, Orange et al to the CameronCraziesCampout. . You'll find your azz out-of-that-line, real quick like and, with only a fraction of SU capacity, you will need all the luck you can get.

Hint2: do wear everything SU, Cuse, Orange, et al to every game @ CIS.