Streams for tonight! | Syracusefan.com

Streams for tonight!

All I can say is that, speaking of streams, holy hell is my Roku earning its keep right now. ESPN3 streaming in HD on my big screen is a thing of beauty.

Thank you, Roku 3!

All I can say is that, speaking of streams, holy hell is my Roku earning its keep right now. ESPN3 streaming in HD on my big screen is a thing of beauty.

Thank you, Roku 3!
Ya need a cable subscription with ESPN to get ESPN3 on Roku?

Ya need a cable subscription with ESPN to get ESPN3 on Roku?
Yeah, sadly you do. Unless you know someone with ESPN who has access to ESPN3, then you can sign in with their information. I'm doing that right now (my cable provider isn't one of the options for the Watch ESPN app on Roku).

Yeah, sadly you do. Unless you know someone with ESPN who has access to ESPN3, then you can sign in with their information. I'm doing that right now (my cable provider isn't one of the options for the Watch ESPN app on Roku).
Gotcha, danka

I'm willing to pay someone via paypal an agreed upon fee per game($5 maybe?) to be able to watch any of the replays I miss. Of course I realize trust is involved(although I have no idea what a person could do with such a thing, and I wouldnt want to be any more ostracized here(any more so) lol.

I just figured Id try. I havent heard any details of the outcome yet(other than seeing no meltdown), so i figured now would be a great time to ask. I'd be watching on my 19 or 2o inch monitor like usual, just in case nobody wants me to enjoy myself too much and that somehow tips the scales in my favor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom