Stupid Dome ad | Syracusefan.com

Stupid Dome ad

Having a heart attack tell them take me to Crouse.

They make it sound like it's Disneyland. Like someone who is having a heart attack is really going to say that. Give me a break.
It’s actually not terrible . If you are indeed having a heart attack and they take you to a facility without a cardiac cath lab … that might be it for you .

It’s actually not terrible . If you are indeed having a heart attack and they take you to a facility without a cardiac cath lab … that might be it for you .
Agree but fortunately all our major hospitals whether Crouse, St Joe’s or Upstate, they all have a cardiac cath labs. It’s fierce competition fueling these ads. Doctors are being poached, lured to move to ‘their’ hospital from a neighboring one to gain a competitive edge.

I thought I saw an ad by the scorer's table that was like a travel ad for Destiny. Is that a thing now? Is Destiny a destination these days like that?

I thought I saw an ad by the scorer's table that was like a travel ad for Destiny. Is that a thing now? Is Destiny a destination these days like that?
It used to be for Canadians in particular. They used to have bus loads headed to Destiny.

I prefer Zweigles, they have more meat!

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom