Men's Soccer - SU 0 at New Hampshire 3: Sun Nov 19, 2 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 0 at New Hampshire 3: Sun Nov 19, 2 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd]

IDC what Ian has to do, but he NEEDS to get Sean Lawlor back here and pay that man $$$$ so he stops moving around!!! Every time Sean has left for another gig the teams have been extremely messy and not performing to the talent level that we had and this year was no exception. I expected this would happen when the news of his departure dropped. Lawlor doesn't get enough credit for what he has done for this program, IMO. We need Lawlor back next year or else this epic fall from grace will continue...
grimacing-face.png

IDC what Ian has to do, but he NEEDS to get Sean Lawlor back here and pay that man $$$$ so he stops moving around!!! Every time Sean has left for another gig the teams have been extremely messy and not performing to the talent level that we had and this year was no exception. I expected this would happen when the news of his departure dropped. Lawlor doesn't get enough credit for what he has done for this program, IMO. We need Lawlor back next year or else this epic fall from grace will continue... View attachment 233440
I'm glad you liked Sean but I think you are giving him a bit too much credit. Penn St didn't make the sweet 16 and while his previous school Drexal did well while he was there, it wasn't like they were a national power. Ian is the coach. He deserves the credit and when they lose, he will take the blame.

This is also used for UNH football.

Holds 11,500. Has a 50x30 replay scoreboard.

They beat UNC there in an NCAA playoff game a year or two ago. Gonna be a tough one….
Nice little stadium and a beautiful campus. UNH has had a good squad for a couple years anyway.

Strange reaction. Honest question.
The answer is no. It's hard to win every year. The program is still in good shape. I am just sick of the Weitsman being the reason for whenever we don't win or get a player.

The answer is no. It's hard to win every year. The program is still in good shape. I am just sick of the Weitsman being the reason for whenever we don't win or get a player.
Just asking if his money had helped with the players we got that led to the NC.

Just asking if his money had helped with the players we got that led to the NC.
No. We hit the lottery with that team. We recruited just as good if not better from the portal last year. On paper. Just didn't work out near as well. I know one coach thought pre season that we were had a better team going in to this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom