Men's Soccer - SU 1 at Virginia 1 (PK 4-3): Sun Nov 5, 2 PM [ACC Qtrs] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 at Virginia 1 (PK 4-3): Sun Nov 5, 2 PM [ACC Qtrs]

Canisius hoops will have to forgive me, I’m soccer stadium bound Wednesday night!!!

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

I hope the students don’t choose a meaningless canisius hoops blowout over the ACC semis vs the tarheels
I’m hoping it is 8 o clock. I have a three hour class that ends at 7.

Clemson beats Duke in PK's

Louisville up 1-0 on Notre Dame at halftime.

And ND scores 3 in the 2nd half.

3-3 with 3 minutes left.

No one left that has a win against us. Good God. Talk about a wide open door

Also clapped his hands so hard and so long while staring at Boselli that the ref gave him a yellow.

What a classless clown. Surprised their coach let him get away with that crap. Coach Mac would not tolerate that.

Good goalie though.

We play the winner of UNC and Wake and want UNC to win so we get another home game. That is how it looks to me. Is that correct?
When a player on the other team does something that annoys me I always try to imagine that player on SU and then gaugw how I would view it. Basically it is the Devo Rule. Is it something that I will accept from our players that I know other fans don't like or would I put it as over the line and something that would bug me if an SU player did ir. Most of the time it is just a competitive annoying thing because I am not rooting for the team the player is on.

THAT SAID, I found their goalie, who had a great overall game, to be such a I don't think I would even like him if he was playong for SU. He acted like such a douche-bag and I felt ZERO empathy for the guy. My son was a goalie so even when teams I cheer for score, part of me feels for the other goalie. Screw that kid, his actions make him easy to root against.

When a player on the other team does something that annoys me I always try to imagine that player on SU and then gaugw how I would view it. Basically it is the Devo Rule. Is it something that I will accept from our players that I know other fans don't like or would I put it as over the line and something that would bug me if an SU player did ir. Most of the time it is just a competitive annoying thing because I am not rooting for the team the player is on.

THAT SAID, I found their goalie, who had a great overall game, to be such a I don't think I would even like him if he was playong for SU. He acted like such a douche-bag and I felt ZERO empathy for the guy. My son was a goalie so even when teams I cheer for score, part of me feels for the other goalie. Screw that kid, his actions make him easy to root against.
What made it obnoxious was the sequence. The ref gives him an immediate yellow for clapping hard in the face of the opponent. At that point, you’d figure he says to himself “oh shît, I need to get it together.”

Instead he then starts the banging on the crossbar nonsense for like 20 seconds even after the yellow.

The tournament continues Wednesday with semifinal play, as North Carolina travels to Syracuse at 6 p.m. and Louisville visits Clemson at 8 p.m., with both matches airing on ACC Network.

It reminded me of that scene in Teen Wolf when Mick fouls Michael J Fox at the end and Michael is at the free throw line and the ref has to keep telling Mick to get out of his face and get back so he can shoot his free throws. I guess it's not all that similar but that was my first thought when I saw that obnoxious goalie :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom