Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs North Carolina 3: Wed Nov 8, 6 PM [ACC Semis] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs North Carolina 3: Wed Nov 8, 6 PM [ACC Semis]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(6) Syracuse vs (7) North Carolina
Wednesday, November 8, 2023 | 6:00 p.m.
ACC Tournament Semifinals

TV: ACC Network

IMG_2981.jpeg

Forecast for Syracuse not great. Glad it ended up the 6pm game and not 8 pm….

When we played NC State at home in blizzard like conditions, the NC State players looked about as miserable as any athletes I have ever seen trying to play a game. I checked later and confirmed they were almost all from NC or other warm areas.

I bet they will talk about the Syracuse game and the conditions the rest of their lives.

Hopefully they will have a big crowd and Otto's Army will be present. We will be missing our first home basketball game in years to attend the soccer game. A few members of the Syracruz tailgate crew will be present. We will be sitting behind the SU bench.

Hopefully they will have a big crowd and Otto's Army will be present. We will be missing our first home basketball game in years to attend the soccer game. A few members of the Syracruz tailgate crew will be present. We will be sitting behind the SU bench.
Yup. Just gave my hoops tickets away. This game is more important.

UNC has the second best goals against average in the country. SU won the earlier match @ UNC 1-0 on, I believe, a goal off a corner kick. I expect a lot of SU possession and UNC parking their bus and hoping to hit on the counter. They did that to WF and WF could not figure out their defense. Hoping for an early/first SU goal and to hit UNC on the counter for a second one. Given the weather forecast, penalty kicks could decide who moves on.

Dress warm and LGO!

If anyone at the game could provide any details, it would be greatly appreciated. I’m bummed that I can’t be there.

0-1

GOAL scored by North Carolina Vician,Martin, bottom right of goal off right foot; Assist by Huerman,Quenzi. [6:00]

0-2

GOAL scored by North Carolina Kutsch,Daniel, bottom left of goal off right foot; Assist by Bawa,Ernest. [36:50]

Red card on Syracuse Kocevski,Jeorgio for SeriousFoulPlay [57:25]

1-3

GOAL scored by North Carolina Vician,Martin, top left of goal off left foot. [69:06]

This game was doomed from the start with the lack of intensity. Hopefully this is a teaching moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom