Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs UAlbany 0: Mon Sept 4, 7 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs UAlbany 0: Mon Sept 4, 7 PM

Really sloppy in the last 15-20. Too many lazy passes.

This is a work in progress. With all of the transfers I thought it would take time at the best of it. Glad to be 3-0-1 at this stage.

It will. Nights like tonight you just get the win. Albany played a very frustrating style where for 70 minutes they were just locked in on defending( looked like a 5-4-1) and playing hopeful balls on the counter.

They switched things up very late and almost stole a goal. Solid gameplan on their part.

Couple of other nuggets -

- 1 goal allowed in first 4 matches and it was in the last 3 minutes vs PSU. Defense has been solid with the only nitpick being some bad stretches very late in the matches at PSU and vs UA.

- Once the offense comes around, and I believe it will as there has been quality service into the box more every match- lookout. We've been due for about 5 more goals this year where the finish just wasn't there.

- Given how focused we are on txfrs I would hope we keep our eyes on Jiana from UA. Kid has some serious pace and was good on the ball. Created some issues for our back line late. He was a bit too selfish at times too but that's in part due to a lack of options alongside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom