Women's Lacrosse - SU 14 vs Loyola 13: Tues Mar 29, 6 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 14 vs Loyola 13: Tues Mar 29, 6 PM

whewwww chile.. what a wild ride in the dome today. really do not like that short stumpy ref that sounds like he's from Long Island or Jersey. every time he refs our games the guy makes it his mission to get us to either lose or make the game go in our opponents favour. game should have never been this close, but happy to come away with the win nonetheless. need to do something about Simkins on defense. 1v1 she is giving her woman waaaay too much time and room to get a shot off and was the cause of quite a few goals that were scored on Hower today. free Evan Johnston please!!! need more stronger bodies on the defensive end.

on a side note: really have enjoyed Alyssa Murray-Commetti on the broadcast these past couple games. she is really knowledgeable and a natural on air. I love hearing about the stories of when she was still playing with 'cuse.

thats a shame.gif

whewwww chile.. what a wild ride in the dome today. really do not like that short stumpy ref that sounds like he's from Long Island or Jersey. every time he refs our games the guy makes it his mission to get us to either lose or make the game go in our opponents favour. game should have never been this close, but happy to come away with the win nonetheless. need to do something about Simkins on defense. 1v1 she is giving her woman waaaay too much time and room to get a shot off and was the cause of quite a few goals that were scored on Hower today. free Evan Johnston please!!! need more stronger bodies on the defensive end.

on a side note: really have enjoyed Alyssa Murray-Commetti on the broadcast these past couple games. she is really knowledgeable and a natural on air. I love hearing about the stories of when she was still playing with 'cuse.
Hell yeah nice win. You feeling overall good about the new hire?

I was super nervous at this one. Is there another team in the country, in any sport, that has lost such impact players to injuries? When I saw Meg C in sweats for this game I thought we would have a tough time winning. Defense came up big and SU got some nice goals from Olivia Adamson.

Hell yeah nice win. You feeling overall good about the new hire?
Of course! I have been saying I wanted Kayla back here to be the HC for years now and that won't change regardless of what happens this season. I do think that a few more tweaks need to be made to the lineup both offensively and defensively if we are going to be competing with BC/UNC this season, though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom