Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 at Virginia Tech 5: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 at Virginia Tech 5: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Virginia Tech
Saturday, March 9, 2024 | 12:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACCNX
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

Run the Weave!!! It will work wonders with the type of players we have this year.

7-1

GOAL by VT Claire Schotta, Assist by Kayla Downey. [13:25]

IMG_4363.gif

This game was over before it started, Is it me or does VT lacrosse facilities looks like D3 at best? There are high schools on Westchester that are as good it seems. Makes me very thankful for SU.

This game was over before it started, Is it me or does VT lacrosse facilities looks like D3 at best? There are high schools on Westchester that are as good it seems. Makes me very thankful for SU.
They do have a sweet video replay board for an outdoor facility. A feature that none of our teams that play outdoor have. The mens soccer team (National Champions a year ago) has a score board with screw in light bulbs.

They do have a sweet video replay board for an outdoor facility. A feature that none of our teams that play outdoor have. The mens soccer team (National Champions a year ago) has a score board with screw in light bulbs.
The replay board is the only thing but is nice.

It's a dreary rainy day. Everything looks the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom