Women's Lacrosse - SU 16, Northwestern 11: Sat Feb 22, 8 PM (BTN+) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 16, Northwestern 11: Sat Feb 22, 8 PM (BTN+)

GOAL by SU Meaghan Tyrrell;

13-10

6:42
FYI, the game is being streamed live on the internet by Z89. The student announcers are very good.

GOAL by SU Emily Hawryschuk;

15-11

1:54

Last edited:

Last edited:
Wow, was that a sloppy game for both parties. Not a good game from Rahal whatsoever, but I'm just glad we came out with a win on the road this time. Was waiting for Hawryschuk to get going-- finally she took the bull by the horns in the second half. Also, huge credit to Widener for coming up with some big draw controls to help pull out this win!!

Didn't get to watch. Was the game played in the Northwestern Football IPF? Was there sitting in there or is it like ours, sideline standing only?

I guess our IPF is an option if the weather is bad after the Dome closes. Worked for scrimmages.

Last edited:
Didn't get to watch. Was the game played in the Northwestern Football IPF? Was there sitting in there or is it like ours, sideline standing only?

I guess our IPF is an option if the weather is bad after the Dome closes. Worked for scrimmages.

Ryan Fieldhouse.

Ryan Fieldhouse.
Ryan Field House is the Northwestern IPF. It is new. Was built on Lake Michigan. The wall that faces the lake is all windows. It has seating for up to 900 people. It cost $270 million dollars and is generally acknowledged to be the best IPF in the country. Your B1G Network dollars at work.

I would guess the game was played there because their normal field was unplayable.

lol - you just can't wait to jump on.

Next time, maybe wait until the game is over.
\
Before this game, the series record was NU 15 wins SU 4 wins.

Great to see Gait get his act together and make the necessary halftime adjustments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom