Women's Lacrosse - SU 25 vs Hopkins 8: Sun May 14, 3 PM [NCAA 2nd Round] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 25 vs Hopkins 8: Sun May 14, 3 PM [NCAA 2nd Round]

Honestly we need a Assistant coach that will rip into the girls (when needed) . Feels like we don't have one currently

Are you all watching? I didn't pull the credit card out for this one...Following stats and others tweets etc

If you want to berate the girls until they cry, I think Quentin Hillsman is available.

But that won't help them get past a 12 man ride.
You really think me saying RIP into the girls means Going Psycho like Hillsman? C'mon lol.

Are you all watching? I didn't pull the credit card out for this one...Following stats and others tweets etc

It was either pay ESPN $10 or pay SU for a $10 ticket.

I like my man cave.

It was either pay ESPN $10 or pay SU for a $10 ticket.

I like my man cave.
I would so be there if I was in Syracuse. The problem with ESPN is that I have to remember to cancel the + subscription, and sometimes a couple of more $10 charges happen before I do.

IT looks like a combination of nerves and not playing in two weeks. Tessa Queri down low is an interesting adjustment on defense.

I kinda like the Su Soccer stadium more than the Dome...
I agree. I prefer a stadium more appropriate for the crowd size, although it would be nice to have another 1000 seats. I think it provides a better home field. I also like not having all the football lines on the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom