Last edited:
UConns 5 losses
NC state
UCLA
Texas
Notre Dame
South Carolina

Dare to dream
Read some articles on the losses. Common threads were the winning team having a 30 point and a 20 point scorer, rebounding well, getting points off turnovers, & starting out hot.

Gonna take SUs best performance of the season to pull this off. Probably a near impossible task on UConns home court.

Read some articles on the losses. Common threads were the winning team having a 30 point and a 20 point scorer, rebounding well, getting points off turnovers, & starting out hot.

Gonna take SUs best performance of the season to pull this off. Probably a near impossible task on UConns home court.
Their record is a bit over balued when you consider how terible the Big East was in woman's basketball. Not close to the league we played in.

really surprised at the line. I mean sure I could see this being an 81-59 type game but thats a lot of points for a 3-6 game

Their record is a bit over balued when you consider how terible the Big East was in woman's basketball. Not close to the league we played in.
Maybe. They are also a 3 seed, so not really out of line, imo. I think people are considering that they haven't missed a sweet 16 in 30 years, are playing at home, and looked very strong on Saturday.

really surprised at the line. I mean sure I could see this being an 81-59 type game but thats a lot of points for a 3-6 game
Looks like they really haven’t had a close game in their last 10, beating everyone by 30-40 point mostly.
Go Orange, but it will take one heck of a performance.

Looks like they really haven’t had a close game in their last 10, beating everyone by 30-40 point mostly.
Go Orange, but it will take one heck of a performance.
They also played in a very weak Big East. I fear that the location might be too hard to overcome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom