SU 64 vs UConn 72: Mon Mar 25, 6 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU 64 vs UConn 72: Mon Mar 25, 6 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd]

Unfortunate & avoidable run. We stopped punching & became the punching bag.

the D doesnt slide at all. we dont stop the ball or the pass. thats not good

Fair has to realize they are playing her even. Catch the ball, pump fake and they are trying to block everything so pump and attack the contact. just get to the line,

The bigs are killing us inside with the inability to finish are even get shots off pass it back out and be ready to catch and shoot thats what led to the early success.

She didn't start playing basketball until just a few years ago. She is also very shy, and needs confidence more than anything.
Experience and another year will help.

I am not a fan of this rule, it doesn't instill any parity across the game which is needed in women's bball.
I have mixed feelings. They are deathly afraid of completely empty neutral court sites for women’s tourney games. Heck the men’s neutral sites are half empty. But it is quite the advantage

Legit our rim is way too tight. It shouldn't make that kind of sound on a miss. I'm filing a protest if I'm coach.

Ugh. I hate all things UConn. At least we can beat them in football!

They have the fouls wrong on the TV stats. We have 4 and Uconn has 3

The sequel to Gerald’s Game: Sophie’s Game

Can we please stop playing Zone defense! And why is Wilson not playing?

This defense is dreadful. They have ZERO awareness of where Bueckers is. She’s just floating around like no one knows who she is. Horrible preparation defensively. They might have to go box and one because these girls can’t adjust to where she goes. It’s been everything in the paint for UCONN. ZONES ARE SUPPOSE to keep the ball out of the paint.

Fair only with two points. Gino content letting everyone else score. This must be her worst half in a long time.
Not the 1st game she was so content to play decoy. She is also uninterested in chasing down rebounds and loose balls.

On the plus side, she's had some nice passes.

Really needs to step up to the challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom