SU 64 vs UConn 72: Mon Mar 25, 6 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

SU 64 vs UConn 72: Mon Mar 25, 6 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd]

Yes it is terrible. She is a wonderful, classy young woman. Even if your comment was tongue in cheek you should learn a little about who she is and how she treats others. She donates her NIL bank to help others who need it. We need more athletes like Paige in all sports and all walks of life. And Geno, although sarcastic, is one of the best and funniest men I have met.

Still outrageous that a team with a 30-5 record and an A list superstar only had a 3 seed and we had to play them before the neutral venues.

Yes it is terrible. She is a wonderful, classy young woman. Even if your comment was tongue in cheek you should learn a little about who she is and how she treats others. She donates her NIL bank to help others who need it. We need more athletes like Paige in all sports and all walks of life. And Geno, although sarcastic, is one of the best and funniest men I have met.
FYI, that wasn't me that made that comment about Paige.

okay, you win.

I like Paige. Fantastic player. Hustles. How does one not appreciate a kid that works so hard on the court? Seems like a fun loving kid too, at least based on her social media. The head slap was much ado about nothing. Wooley had grabbed her wrist a moment before. We are lucky it wasn't called.

Honestly I think we would have. Nothing else going on at this time and I think the community would have thrown so much support behind them.
That would be wonderful and a first. Let's hope that in the near future we get to see them play at home for the first two.

I like Paige. Fantastic player. Hustles. How does one not appreciate a kid that works so hard on the court? Seems like a fun loving kid too, at least based on her social media. The head slap was much ado about nothing. Wooley had grabbed her wrist a moment before. We are lucky it wasn't called.
Because she's a demonstrative punk who plays for a team I can't stand. That's why.

She's a great player, but spare me the lecture about who to root for.

Because she's a demonstrative punk who plays for a team I can't stand. That's why.

Everyone, including you has a right to say terrible things on-line. It is a shield for the worse that is inside of us. Just don't expect not to be called out when you act terribly in a public forum. I have a problem with cowardly posters hiding their vitriol and spewing hate like you did in this instance. I hope you feel some shame and re-think what you post in the future. Rooting for an injury, are you an Eagles fan by any chance? You would fit in with that crowd.

Everyone, including you has a right to say terrible things on-line. It is a shield for the worse that is inside of us. Just don't expect not to be called out when you act terribly in a public forum. I have a problem with cowardly posters hiding their vitriol and spewing hate like you did in this instance. I hope you feel some shame and re-think what you post in the future. Rooting for an injury, are you an Eagles fan by any chance? You would fit in with that crowd.
Truly, a remarkably dumb take.

I live in Minneapolis, and watched Paige act like a punk at Hopkins HS, I've watched her poor sportsmanship continue collegiately in plenty of games -- including at the end of ours today. I don't like it, I have no problem saying that, and it isn't cowardly to call that BS exactly what it is -- BS that makes me respect the player less.

You don't like that? TFB.

Also, your sanctimonious lecture is even more goofy, given that you are so busy pontificating -- you can't even apply your condescending complaints to the correct poster.

I never root for any player to get injured -- so you implying that I did was 100% false. Don't take my word for it, feel free to scroll back a page or two and get your facts straight.

Maybe you should take your own advice, and stop making slanderous false attributions on-line, behind the shield of your computer.

Last edited:
What’s up with next year?

Do we have any leads on a transfer PG?

Feel like everyone else will get better Woolley is a unicorn blocks shots tons of steals assists and boards and can score and the forwards are solid. Doesn’t have the handle to be a PG too tall. Guess it just comes down to who replaces Dyiasha hopefully we can NIL a veteran player.

Truly, a remarkably dumb take.

I live in Minneapolis, and watched Paige act like a punk at Hopkins HS, I've watched her poor sportsmanship continue collegiately in plenty of games -- including at the end of ours today. I don't like it, I have no problem saying that, and it isn't cowardly to call that BS exactly what it is -- BS that makes me respect the player less.

You don't like that? TFB.

Also, your sanctimonious lecture is even more goofy, given that you are so busy pontificating -- you can't even apply your condescending complaints to the correct poster.

I never root for any player to get injured -- so you implying that I did was 100% false. Don't take my word for it, feel free to scroll back a page or two and get your facts straight.

Maybe you should take your own advice, and stop making slanderous false attributions on-line, behind the shield of your computer.
The post was meant for the person who wished for her to be injured. I feel bas for you that a 16 or 17 year old high school kid did not live up to your standards. You don't live up to mine.

The post was meant for the person who wished for her to be injured. I feel bas for you that a 16 or 17 year old high school kid did not live up to your standards. You don't live up to mine.
Whatever, Pinocchio.

You responded to MY post, and indignantly accused ME of making those comments, mixing in personal commentary directed squarely at ME, not the actual poster who made those remarks.

If you're going to call someone out and completely miss the mark whilst lobbing an accusation grenade, at the very least have the stones to own up to the fact that you were wrong.

And if you can't, then at least have the decency to not try to play off your mistake as "etiquette."

Last edited:

I didn't tell you or anyone to root for her.

Shots fired at Birds' fans? I resemble that remark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom