Women's Lacrosse - SU 7 vs Boston College 8: Fri May 26, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 7 vs Boston College 8: Fri May 26, 5:30 PM [NCAA Semis]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(2) Syracuse vs (3) Boston College
Friday, May 26, 2023 | 5:30 p.m.
NCAA Semifinals
WakeMed Soccer Park, Cary, NC

TV: ESPNU
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

Last edited:
You can't have the House of Tyrrell without Tyrrell, SR- Where is Meaghan in that group picture?...Now that I am looking, I don't see Carney, either. Those two better be making the trip or I am lodging a formal complaint with the lacrosse gods.

You can't have the House of Tyrrell without Tyrrell, SR- Where is Meaghan in that group picture?...Now that I am looking, I don't see Carney, either. Those two better be making the trip or I am lodging a formal complaint with the lacrosse gods.
Haha I noticed the same thing. And Cockerille isn’t in it either. But Tyrrell’s #18 is on her backpack in the 4th pic. And Carney and Cockerille can be seen in the video

It's pretty obvious, isn't it? One took the picture and the other one is Otto.

Both games should be really good today. I'm not cheering for anyone in the first game because I've found in the past that if I get more focused on who I want Syracuse to play, then Syracuse forgets to take care of business. I'm sure there is a connection :)

Both games should be really good today. I'm not cheering for anyone in the first game because I've found in the past that if I get more focused on who I want Syracuse to play, then Syracuse forgets to take care of business. I'm sure there is a connection :)
Thank you for your sacrifice for a greater cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom