SU 73 vs Louisville 72: Sun Feb 11, 12 PM | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU 73 vs Louisville 72: Sun Feb 11, 12 PM

All this guy does is cry. Next time tell your players to not grab jerseys
He thinks they are still in the Big East.
That league was physical both men and women.

Louisville head coach Jeff Walz on the intentional foul that put Fair at the FT line. "It was a God-awful call. It was terrible officiating. They should be embarrassed. You know, I'll get my fine. But somebody has to start holding the officials accountable. That call was the worst call I've seen in my 29 years of coaching." Alrighty then ...

From Axe
I am not sure what is more revealing about that quote: Walz’s lack of class or his lack of basic basketball knowledge.

I am so grateful we don’t have an idiot coaching our team.

Louisville head coach Jeff Walz on the intentional foul that put Fair at the FT line. "It was a God-awful call. It was terrible officiating. They should be embarrassed. You know, I'll get my fine. But somebody has to start holding the officials accountable. That call was the worst call I've seen in my 29 years of coaching." Alrighty then ...

From Axe
Maybe someone finally held you and your team accountable. Oh and your player should have been ejected for the intentional hit in the face instead of a flagrant one.

UL fans mostly crying about the ‘BS’ call. That thug girl from UL grabbed Fair’s breasts and then pulled at her butt.

Anyone who has played sports knows in that situation, you try and make a play on the ball to avoid getting called for an intentional foul. When you go after your opponent’s breasts and butt, you aren’t making a play on the ball.

It was an obvious call. UL was stupid and got what they deserved.

From Axe
Maybe the officials should start Ting him up for all his nonsense during the game. At UL he was yelling at the officials in the first half that the calls against him were BS. If they start hitting with Ts it will stop.

Can’t take this sport seriously if you can’t find video of the controversial call easily on the internet. I mean c’mon. I want to be a huge fan but this is crazy.

Even the ACC official highlight video skips over it.

good take from someone on their board

In typical fashion, this board blames the refs. Youd think we never lost a game if it weren't for the refs. The refs missed some calls sure. ON BOTH SIDES but overall, they were fine. Syracuse was called for one more foul in the game and we shot 11 more free throws then them. Nuff said. The fact of the matter is that we are an average team at best that does not have the skill or composure to end these games unless everyone is on which seldom happens.

It’s p

It’s pronounced De (long e) Asia … met her when she first transferred here and she told me how to pronounce it.
I have been pronouncing it totally wrong! So embarrassed. :oops:

Can’t take this sport seriously if you can’t find video of the controversial call easily on the internet. I mean c’mon. I want to be a huge fan but this is crazy.

Even the ACC official highlight video skips over it.
I take it seriously and so do the players. I'm not sure who you think on the internet should be the important point of media to see a 5 second clip. Maybe cuse.com can do better but no team is getting past Caitlan Clark this year for coverage.

Seriously, that’s the best video available?!?!
Seems pretty clear to me though regardless of the video quality. :)

The ACC official highlight video
I take it seriously and so do the players. I'm not sure who you think on the internet should be the important point of media to see a 5 second clip. Maybe cuse.com can do better but no team is getting past Caitlan Clark this year for coverage.
why does the official ACC highlight video not show the play? I mean, maybe it’s just me, but it kinda seems important.

There hasnt been a mention of Fair on espn.com regarding her spot on the all time scoring list all season so there is no way they are covering this game.

There hasnt been a mention of Fair on espn.com regarding her spot on the all time scoring list so there is no way they are covering this game.
It’s BS. Two top 25 teams. A controversial call to end the game, and the best we can get is someone’s cell phone video?

Is a clip of the entire possession to much to ask?

Wait a minute. Didn’t the LVille coach get the technical? Because all players intentionally foul at the end if needs be. So LVille grabs our player and that was called an intentional. Was it the Coach’s out of his mind reaction that got the technical?

Sorry, sick with a cold and going in and out. Appreciate your patience.

There hasnt been a mention of Fair on espn.com regarding her spot on the all time scoring list so there is no way they are covering this game.
absolutely no mention at all. It's Caitlan Clark all day long and good on her to get some media traction. Stewey didn't get as much media attention as Caitlan and she's the best player of all time.

Wait a minute. Didn’t the LVille coach get the technical? Because all players intentionally foul at the end if needs be. So LVille grabs our player and that was called an intentional. Was it the Coach’s out of his mind reaction that got the technical?

no technical. It was called an intentional foul

it was an intentional foul called on the player because she didn't go for the ball when she grabbed Fair

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom