SU 74 vs Arizona 69: Sat Mar 23, 3:30 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

SU 74 vs Arizona 69: Sat Mar 23, 3:30 PM [NCAA 1st Rd]

Many got stuck in Syracuse because of the snow. Coach Sue's significant other was one who could not get to the game. She posted watching with a group in Syracuse who could not get there.
Weather was brutal in CT too but luckily all rain. Pouring. At least they can now make it for Monday. Unfortunately I can’t go back for the game.

Still blows my mind this program played UConn in a title game.

Time for some revenge.

Fair, what can you say - totally clutch. Was really impressed by Perkins in this game too. She held SU together and in her 23 minutes not only scored 8 points but also had 3 assists meaning she was responsible for at least 14 points that we really needed. Alyssa with her 10 points and Woolley and Kyra Woods combined 15 rebounds were key. We will need all of this team focused and ready to continue winning. Woolley looked like she was hurting a bit towards the end of the game, hope the team rests, recuperates to battle the Huskies. LGO!

We beat ND and Louisville, we can beat UConn but have to play our A game. I hope they can get their heads on right and are up for the challenge, they can do it.
Engage Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

Going to be a hell of a game tomorrow

Have to come out firing on all cylinders and can’t have the slow sluggish start we’ve been having the last few games.

Need Woolley and Rice to make some of their shots and not put it all on Fair.

Let’s get ourselves to the sweet 16!!

Way to begin the tournament ladies and coaches!​

IMG_9162.gif

Going to be a hell of a game tomorrow

Have to come out firing on all cylinders and can’t have the slow sluggish start we’ve been having the last few games.

Need Woolley and Rice to make some of their shots and not put it all on Fair.

Let’s get ourselves to the sweet 16!!
Woolley needs to stop turning the ball over. She had as many points as turnovers yesterday! Just shoot the ball! We are getting very little from Rice at this point in the season. We will need more balanced scoring and great defensive effort to beat Uconn....but Uconn is beatable! Let's go Orange!!

Why am I struggling so much finding women’s lines? If anyone sees the spread for our game tomorrow let me know.

No points and 4 rebs in 24 min is not good. She needs to be better
Her rebounding stats as a 5’8” guard are very good. 4 rebounds in 24 minutes is very good, of course not scoring including missing 4 free throws isn’t a plus at all. She is aggressive and gets fouled but she has to take advantage of those free points. She’s 3rd on the team for both rebounding and free throw attempts.

Her rebounding stats as a 5’8” guard are very good. 4 rebounds in 24 minutes is very good, of course not scoring including missing 4 free throws isn’t a plus at all. She is aggressive and gets fouled but she has to take advantage of those free points. She’s 3rd on the team for both rebounding and free throw attempts.
Perkins is a better floor leader, and against Uconn you better have people who can handle the ball.
Geno will send multiple people at fair to force her to give up the ball. So others are going to have to score and distribute the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom