SU 83 vs Clemson 82: Sun Jan 14, 2 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 83 vs Clemson 82: Sun Jan 14, 2 PM

3,000 point watch at my house. Great game!
20240114_154711.jpg

I think I deserve some bit of credit. I stopped watching with about 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter to take a drive because I was so disappointed in the effort/execution. My intensity while watching must have been the reason that SU’s intensity was neutralized till I stopped watching. I couldn’t resist checking the score till 4:18 left in the 4th quarter and Orangextreme posted it was 71-72. Was hoping that I wouldn’t jinx the great comeback by continuously checking for updates. Guess the more remote I was, the better SU did. Unbelievable comeback. Congratulations To Dyasia for reaching 3000 points and let’s not see such an uneven effort from SU again for the benefit of our hearts. :)

I think I deserve some bit of credit. I stopped watching with about 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter to take a drive because I was so disappointed in the effort/execution. My intensity while watching must have been the reason that SU’s intensity was neutralized till I stopped watching. I couldn’t resist checking the score till 4:18 left in the 4th quarter and Orangextreme posted it was 71-72. Was hoping that I wouldn’t jinx the great comeback by continuously checking for updates. Guess the more remote I was, the better SU did. Unbelievable comeback. Congratulations To Dyasia for reaching 3000 points and let’s not see such an uneven effort from SU again for the benefit of our hearts. :)
Then I should get a bit of credit too as I didn't start following the game until the 3rd Q.;)

An absolute Instant Classic! I know all the talk here is about 3,000 points,which is certainly newsworthy , but when she got it, she could care less. All that was on her mind was winning that game. That is what I love about her. What won the game? A Fair drive into the lane and a gorgeous drop off dime to Latham for the game winner!
She is Dyaisha “ UN”Fair !

I think MSOrange quit watching at halftime.

This all on him. ;)
I started watching the beginning of the 3rd quarter and like Cherie, when the effort and execution didn't improve, I had to take a break for my mental health. But I started looking at the gamecast to start the 4th again and when it looked like it might be possible, I started actually watching again.

Great comeback in a game that would have been a bad loss on our NCAA resume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom