SU called for three offensive fouls, UM zero | Syracusefan.com

SU called for three offensive fouls, UM zero

KingOtis

All Conference
That was not a case of calling it both ways. And considering the way the refs have been calling charges in the tournament, I would have been fine with the calls on us had there been a few against Michigan.

I didn't notice UM commit any offensive fouls though...they really couldn't penetrate the zone and didn't drive that much at all. You maybe could call some on McGary when he was going after rebounds, but they rarely call those.

When you attack the rim, you risk getting called for a charge. UM didn't do that.

I didn't notice UM commit any offensive fouls though...they really couldn't penetrate the zone and didn't drive that much at all. You maybe could call some on McGary when he was going after rebounds, but they rarely call those.

When you attack the rim, you risk getting called for a charge. UM didn't do that.

MCW was called for a blocking foul in the first half that didn't look any different from the offensive fouls called against us. If that's a charge, he doesn't foul out of the game.

How about the one at half court?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

MCW was called for a blocking foul in the first half that didn't look any different from the offensive fouls called against us. If that's a charge, he doesn't foul out of the game.

That was pretty much the same level of movement Triche fouled out on - yet another play that could have kept a guard on the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom