SU Car Design | Syracusefan.com

SU Car Design

Cusee44

2nd String
Hey guys,

My girlfriend entered a competition for an SU car wrap and she's at top 5. Now it's onto the voting stage and anyone can vote, and if you guys could show some support, that'd be wonderful.
The link is below, and she is on the top right, with Otto on the hood.
http://orangesonic.com/

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

I voted for hers (it is the best one), but I have to say those are all terrible. Really disappointing effort really.

Voted for your girlfriend (b/c that's what fellow cuse fans do for each other), but I honestly though the top left design was the best. All the rest looked too "cartoonish" for my liking. JMO :)

Done. Good job, hope she wins.

I'll vote once you like this post!

J/K - that one is the best anyway.

Hey guys,

My girlfriend entered a competition for an SU car wrap and she's now at 5. Now it's onto the voting stage and anyone can vote and if you guys could show some support, that'd be wonderful.
The link is below, and she is on the top right, with Otto on the hood.
http://orangesonic.com/

Let me know if you guys have any questions.
I voted, she should win by a mile:cool:

Done, but by the time you finish buying beer for all of your loyal supporters, it would have been cheaper to buy and paint a car yourself...

Voted...definitely the best of the bunch. Out of curiosity, what does she get if she wins?

Voted...definitely the best of the bunch. Out of curiosity, what does she get if she wins?
There's 3 different prizes for the top 3 winners. 1st = $2,500 2nd = Mac Air 3rd = IPad 2. If she were to win any one of the three, it'd be an accomplishment!

Thanks for the votes everyone!

Hey folks, just wanted to shoot you an update about the competition!
My girlfriend just received notification today that she's in the top 3! This means that she'll definitely win something, whether it'd be cash, an IPad 2, or a MacBook Air laptop.

The winners will be announced at the game Saturday during half-time. I believe they will show off the car with the winner's design as well. We'll both be at the game and about those free drinks...we'll see what she wins and maybe I'll get her to buy you folks some booze! SUball

Hey folks, just wanted to shoot you an update about the competition!
My girlfriend just received notification today that she's in the top 3! This means that she'll definitely win something, whether it'd be cash, an IPad 2, or a MacBook Air laptop.

The winners will be announced at the game Saturday during half-time. I believe they will show off the car with the winner's design as well. We'll both be at the game and about those free drinks...we'll see what she wins and maybe I'll get her to buy you folks some booze! SUball

She's about to win $2,500 - just set aside the first $1,250 for beer. That should be fair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom