SU-Lehigh tv | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU-Lehigh tv

Can I watch the game on ESPN3 after I get home from the game?

So far, it's not showing up on channel 393 here in Syracuse.
yeah espn3 archives the games, not sure how long they're available though

Can I watch the game on ESPN3 after I get home from the game?

So far, it's not showing up on channel 393 here in Syracuse.
upload_2015-11-12_21-12-4.png

It should be under the Replay tab for at least a day or two

Pearl, we're in! Checked schedule this morning - channel 789! Guess it just took some time to update schedule. "In Phat We Trust"...
not showing up on my channel 789.. it says n. col vs kansas

on directTV the espn college extra channels are 788-798. just checked again and SU-Lehigh not listed
View attachment 53685
I have Direct TV. They may do the games regionally or maybe they just updated it this morning but my schedule for channel 789 is showing the Syracuse game at 7:00pm.

I have Direct TV. They may do the games regionally or maybe they just updated it this morning but my schedule for channel 789 is showing the Syracuse game at 7:00pm.
weird. it's still showing the Kansas game when I look at their listings. I don't think dirctTV does anything regionally - I'm pretty sure their channels are just their channels, regardless of location or region

so when you look, what channel does it show N.Colorado-Kansas?

Sorry, the start time is 8:30 not 8:00. The problem could be that your channel guide has not been refreshed. I don't know how they do that but do know that there is sometimes a delay getting the channel info updated.

I am!
It was on my TV guide this morning before I left for work. It's still not showing up on the DirecTV web site guide but I think we'll be OK

Any chance that the game is on Cablevision in Ny? I really don't feel like sitting in front of my laptop for 2 hrs.

Some cable providers offer the opportunity to stream your laptop or desktop to a smart TV. Cablevision may be one of them. Need a smart TV though.

Anyone have any insight as to whether or not it will be on my4/twc sports in Albany? I'd much rather watch it in a bar than at home on my roku.

I am looking at the master guide online and it still says no SU game so no way to record it and its still not on my home DVR as of noon today. hopefully it changes sometime.

Time Warner here in SE NC does not have the SU game listed.
8 college extra channels and 2 of them aren't broadcasting games today :(
Maybe its an error.

Time Warner here in SE NC does not have the SU game listed.
8 college extra channels and 2 of them aren't broadcasting games today :(
Maybe its an error.
our game *should* be on one of your College Extra channels - it's possible the listings for it haven't updated yet, as ESPN apparently just added it yesterday

our game *should* be on one of your College Extra channels - it's possible the listings for it haven't updated yet, as ESPN apparently just added it yesterday

Mine is showing the Kansas game on 393 which would make sense since I live in Kansas. No biggie if I have to watch it on the computer - I would have loved to even be able to do that back in the day.

Mine is showing the Kansas game on 393 which would make sense since I live in Kansas. No biggie if I have to watch it on the computer - I would have loved to even be able to do that back in the day.
I would look through your channels at 6:00 - I really think it will be on one of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom