SU-ND Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

SU-ND Thread

Brutal way to lose too, :rolling:
yep, Purvis was supposed to get the ball and Gibbs just took it on his own and took a terrible shot and Purvis was visibly pissed at him afterwards... I remember reading on the dooshyard at various times that Gibbs was gonna be an all-american for them this year and lead them to the promised land!

The wife is heading your way on Monday. Got any great restaurants/bars recommendations for her?
Lordy I could go on for days but I'll keep it short. Best fried chicken I've ever had is at Martha Lou's, it's a hole in the wall but amazing. Trattoria Luca on bogard st is the best Italian food in town and the chef was a James beard finalist. Snob on east bay is an amazing lunch spot, dinner is good too but lunch is special. Husk is really good but expensive. Biergarten on upper east bay is a great bar and pretty good snack food. The Macintosh is my favorite brunch and their dinner menu is great too. Cocktail club above Macintosh is a great bar. Also the rooftop bar on vendue is a lot of fun especially if you haven't seen the views from there. Lastly Rutledge kitchen is this tiny place, inside seats 12, and you sit at a bar that is in the kitchen its 30 bucks for a five course meal but get reservations tomorrow cause it fills up,fast. If you want to send me a pm with any other questions or whatever about Charleston feel free. If I wasn't going to be taking care of a new born I'd volunteer as a tour guide.

You should come with her this city is a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom