SU opens -13 over Boston College | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -13 over Boston College

690West

Moneyline Master
that's salada points!

Edit: looks like 12/12.5 now

salada.gif

Just want to warn everyone before you bet they have a light scoring European guy who I am sure is poised to come out of his shell and light up the scoreboard tonight. Meet Latvian born Ervins Meznieks. I'm sure we'll all know him a lot better after tonight.

image_handler.aspx

that's salada points!

Edit: looks like 12/12.5 now

That's a crazy high line for a team despite the fact we played pretty well against UNC for 34 minutes. Id be shocked if this wasn't a close game, this screams let down performance.

Just want to warn everyone before you bet they have a light scoring European guy who I am sure is poised to come out of his shell and light up the scoreboard tonight. Meet Latvian born Ervins Meznieks. I'm sure we'll all know him a lot better after tonight.

image_handler.aspx

Just on that profile picture alone, he looks good for 24 points tonight. He's smiling because he is thinking of the Syracuse zone. In his Schwarzenegger voice he is thinking "I shoot over you."

Last edited:
That's a crazy high line for a team despite the fact we played pretty well against UNC for 34 minutes. Id be shocked if this wasn't a close game, this screams let down performance.

I think the team is hungry for a win after being in all their ACC games to this point only to come up short at the end. I think they're going to blow out BC.

I think the team is hungry for a win after being in all their ACC games to this point only to come up short at the end. I think they're going to blow out BC.
Just win, baby. And everyone stay healthy.

Its not really a lot of points at all as most of you are suggesting considering it's a
Home game against the hands down worst team in the conference.

Down to 11.5 now also. Pretty sure the last time cuse covered a
Spread was December 22 vs Texas southern so id prob stay away even though bc is absolutely miserable.

Trust me Id love to see a blowout type game, lord knows we all could use it. That said with the expected minimal crowd (by Cuse standards) the lack of any overall game energy or importance, this feels to me like one of those games where neither team looks real sharp and SU is up a few buckets at half when it feels like it should be up 20. The other thing is with this team you never know who the heck is going to show up. After an awful performance on Saturday you would think G would have a bounce back game but judging by how things have gone to date that probably means that Cooney and Roberson will struggle. Would just be nice to have everyone hitting on all cylinders for a change.

Bold a$$ prediction: Syracuse sets the school record for made 3 pointers in a game tonight. What's the record anyway?

Bold a$$ prediction: Syracuse sets the school record for made 3 pointers in a game tonight. What's the record anyway?

Mali and Cooney already trending positive, will take Lydon and G to get their swag back, but doable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom