SU opens -13 over Value College | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -13 over Value College

for a team thats down 10+ every game and may not be all that into it..

That seems awfully generous.

On the other hand, it is good Cuse team's turn tonight.

So with nobody in attendance, maybe not even the ESPN TV crew, it will be like a big practice. How do our guys perform at a practice?

SU by 80

Yea we should win. We only lost to the Hoyas by 7 and they lost to them by 22.

Wait a minute - we lost at home. They lost on the road. Hmmm. I don't know, ...

Last edited:
There are 2 possible outcomes tonight:

We win by 30 - continue our domination over the little sisters of the poor teams we've played this year
OR
We lose by 10-15 - no one cares, Greensboro fights for their city's pride and we can't muster enough energy for the trunk monkey press to be effective.

Gambling on the NIT is insane because the interest and effort of the team's varies greatly. It's like betting on the Pro Bowl, which I did once to humor a gambling degenerate friend. To this day, I hate Aeneas Williams for allowing a bomb to Tim Brown in the last two minutes.

Gambling on the NIT is insane because the interest and effort of the team's varies greatly. It's like betting on the Pro Bowl, which I did once to humor a gambling degenerate friend. To this day, I hate Aeneas Williams for allowing a bomb to Tim Brown in the last two minutes.

Betting the NIT is the same as betting the crappy bowl games. Which teams are glad to be there and which ones couldn't care less?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom