SU opens +3 vs BC | Syracusefan.com

SU opens +3 vs BC

IMG_8763.jpeg

Syracuse is a 3 point favorite
BC is giving 3 points as the favorite.

SU is -3. I double checked both ESPN and Draft Kings. The graphic Axe shared is wrong for some reason.

SU is -3. I double checked both ESPN and Draft Kings. The graphic Axe shared is wrong for some reason.
Could of opened at that particular book as BC -3 but I highly doubt it

If you look at the line history at all the major sites all bets have been Cuse favorite. Even as high as -4.5 to start the day.

Cuse -3 is as free as free money gets. Curb stomping commences Friday night. This will be a “get right” game for the Orange. Bring on the laughing emojis! You’ll be sorry :cool:

If you look at the line history at all the major sites all bets have been Cuse favorite. Even as high as -4.5 to start the day.

Cuse -3 is as free as free money gets. Curb stomping commences Friday night. This will be a “get right” game for the Orange. Bring on the laughing emojis! You’ll be sorry :cool:
Syracuse doesn't have anything that can be pointed to as a quality win or even a quality loss. BC won at GTech, they played FSU better than any other team. You are really making me scratch my head as to your full throated pick of the Orange.

Syracuse doesn't have anything that can be pointed to as a quality win or even a quality loss. BC won at GTech, they played FSU better than any other team. You are really making me scratch my head as to your full throated pick of the Orange.
UVA over UNC, Pitt over Louisville. The list goes on and on. Sports, my brother Cous, sports. We are literally favored in the game. Heck I don’t even know why I’m thinking this. But I’m gonna be right.

Monday money coming in maroon and gold. Down to -2.5 at most books.

It also has us as the most negative variance from the SP+ recently

The last four games we so far underperformed the spread it’s shocking. I almost posted that we were a three point favorite here - so based on recent performance, that either means we only lose by 14 or we blow out BC. No idea which way it goes, but no way I’d bet on us to win straight up.

Line history shows it's been 'Cuse -3 since opening until about 1pm today where it hit 'Cuse -2.5

After doing a little research, this is interesting. So Circa is the first book that sets the college lines every Sunday. That was the printout that Axe tweeted and everyone saw that showed BC -3. That wasn't a misprint. That was the original oddsmakers line from the Circa crew

But they said that if a couple sharps throw in some upward limit bets right away, the line can move drastically sometimes within 10 seconds of the posting. Circa tweeted that's indeed what happened with our game.

So long story short, most likely some sharps threw a crap ton on Cuse when it came out.

tl:dr We're gonna curb stomp the eagles

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom