su opens -6. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

su opens -6.

That's assuming the Rutgers fans don't beat each other up first.

It's kinda funny, I posted the tweet about the WSU reporter seeing fights (3!) between fans for the first time at the Rutgers game. Then I realized the only time I ever saw a fight between fans of the same team at a CFB game was the last time we played at Rutgers.

To be fair, that doesn't make them a top 25 team.

never implied they were.

Over rated or not one would expect Ok State to have destroyed CMU even at CMU. They had to scratch and claw and take advantage of CMU miscues to win by 11. IMHO CMU is going to give us a game unless we improve our offense over the Wake showing, it's going to be a nail biter.

We can't play conservative, can't go run run punt and 0-fer on 3rd downs. We can't rely on 2 big plays to break the game open.

I will take cuse and wake right now, I need to find two more I usually play 4 college on my ticket.

never implied they were.

Over rated or not one would expect Ok State to have destroyed CMU even at CMU. They had to scratch and claw and take advantage of CMU miscues to win by 11. IMHO CMU is going to give us a game unless we improve our offense over the Wake showing, it's going to be a nail biter.

We can't play conservative, can't go run run punt and 0-fer on 3rd downs. We can't rely on 2 big plays to break the game open.

I watched the CMU-OkState game. They both looked pretty average to me. What happened was people made excuses for both teams. OkState had a down game, and CMU is better than we thought. I think both of those things are incorrect. They're just both average teams.

I completely agree with the play calling, but it has nothing to do with CMU. I want Dungey getting more reps before playing in bigger games where he will have to throw more, and I also don't want to see a repeat of the first half last week where we put him into third and longs all day by being conservative/predictable like you said. It was driving me crazy last week. I said it in another thread, there is zero reason we should'nt be in control of this entire game. If we have to count on another 2nd half comeback against this team, it's going to be a long year.

PhatOrange said:
never implied they were. Over rated or not one would expect Ok State to have destroyed CMU even at CMU. They had to scratch and claw and take advantage of CMU miscues to win by 11. IMHO CMU is going to give us a game unless we improve our offense over the Wake showing, it's going to be a nail biter. We can't play conservative, can't go run run punt and 0-fer on 3rd downs. We can't rely on 2 big plays to break the game open.

Did you watch that game? OKie State came out super flat and uninspired. They woke up the last Q.

As long as we don't take them lightly, I think we'll be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom