SU / Oregon | Syracusefan.com

SU / Oregon

OmahaCuse

Starter
Does anyone know who the hime team is want to be in the right section!

I gave some brief thought to going. I’m in Eugene right now and have talked about the game with a few people. All are excited about the matchup but all would like to see it in the Dome or at the Knight Center.

I guess you couldn’t ask for a more remote neutral site than mid-December in South Dakota, in a venue that has the capacity of Jabberwocky at SU (for those old enough to remember Jab).

anyone going to this game? i'm in.. got a very cheap flight from florida to omaha and figured why not. would love to sit or pregame with some SU fans.

anyone going to this game? i'm in.. got a very cheap flight from florida to omaha and figured why not. would love to sit or pregame with some SU fans.
I’m thinking about it. About a 5 hour drive from Iowa. Best place to find tickets?

have a buddy from Cuse going to this game as he lives out there. He's happy to help organize a pre-game hangout spot or contribute to one through his Brewery if there's any interest. He can donate a bunch of Beer to a hang out if one will exist.

Does anyone know what hotel the team is staying at in Sioux Falls?

A friend and alum from AZ is probably going as his wife is from S. Dakota. I don't know what he ultimately decided. He was at one of our football game watches and told me. His name is Brian, wife Nicole.

Watching Oregon last night.. Its a winnable game for sure.. They are athletic and physical though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom