SU vs BC Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs BC Game Thread...

It's terrifying to think where we'd be without Lynch and Reddish

the staff should start bringing in 5 QBs a year. At this point it is a numbers game, the more we bring i, the better chance we have of one being able to complete a 10 yard pass.

I understand but from my point of view, i dont care if we win. Id like to see us take some chances and make it at least somewhat entertaining to watch. Imo this game isnt even worthy of tv coverage.

To each their own, but I definitely care about beating our historical rival for a second straight year, and ending the season on a psychologically positive note.

Jake said:
How did he not see that linebacker?
Today is going to put long behind the worst Gerg qbs stats

This will end any talk in the postseason about one of the young QBs taking over next year.

qdawgg said:
My prediction in the prediction thread was 34 - 10. I might nail it.
Ridiculous. They're not crossing midfield!

Thank goodness for all the good games on other channels right now.

Today is going to put long behind the worst Gerg qbs stats
I turned it on thinking maybe we had a chance with some of the injured players back. BC scores a TD on the KO. I turned it off, disgusted (same old ST meltdown). A while later I turned it back on .. wow, we had scored. Not sure how we gained any yards, but hey, I'll take it. Maybe there's a prayer. Then, boom, they score on (yet another) unguarded wheel-route. The same play that F-St, used--the book's been out on that for a while now. Many teams know about it. So I turned the game off.

Turned it back on for the start of the second half. Watched SS imploring about getting "one first down". We get one yard and throw and INT. So it's off again... probably going to stay off.

Let me know how bad it is so I don't have to suffer through it. At least the broadcast isn't national so we're sucking in front of a smaller audience.

This will end any talk in the postseason about one of the young QBs taking over next year.

Pretty sure you are right. Edouard if he ever makes it here will be the new savior without ever taking a college snap, lol.

I'm going to watch BC make adjustments to Syracuse's run blitz packages, and, as I'm watching Syracuse run another short field option and east/west swing passes it is going to depress me, as it will remind me that coaches can, in fact, make adjustments at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom