SU vs BC Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs BC Game Thread...

nobody even came close to touching him. It was like we had 7 guys on kickoff coverage.

We should be forbidden to use the words "special teams"

Specials off to a terrible start. Offense three and out. Defense, you're up. Let's make a mistake quick.

Weak effort by SU. Nobody even came close to tackling him.

Don't worry, I've read on here injuries are why we suck so much. Otherwise we'd beat any of our peers.
I was wondering what the excuses were going to be for today? It's sunny? It's cold outside? Staff has been too busy recruiting this week to worry about game planning? The other team is mean and scary?

Well a minute into the game our "special" teams isn't so special, our healthy O-line did the same job our 2nd string O-line did and now the only exciting part about our team is on the field the defense

-5 yards so far.
How many minutes into the game until we're in the black?

Since we're down early, I really think we should focus on ball control and field position. Try to keep this at 7-0 the whole game and go home with a moral victory.

Sorry, but I might be salty all game.
I lol'ed.

The way we play has the ability to make our uniforms look even uglier than they actually are.

I'd be stufften kittens if AJ Long was my son.

Our now healthy OL is gonna get him hospitalized if that first drive is how his day continues.

Outside the tackle box is such a loose interpretation for ACC refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom