Su vs NC 1987on ESPNU NOW | Syracusefan.com

Su vs NC 1987on ESPNU NOW

It’s amazing they played mtm so much. What a team they had. Sherman, Ronny, Earl Duncan and Coleman. I even recognize the names on the NC Side, which amazes me.

I was at both games but didn’t get back from Springfield until halftime of the football game. Crazy day.
I was at the football game. Crazy snowstorm that day if I remember correctly ?

I was at the football game. Crazy snowstorm that day if I remember correctly ?
It was a big day in my life. My whole (most anyway) freshman floor went to the game together after watching the end of the hoops game at Sutter's. We had a keg in our floor lounge after to celebrate. I got introduced to a young lady who took my breath away. We'll be married 28 years this year.

There was a pretty good snow storm that night. A bunch of us headed to Yosh's (anyone remember that place?) for pizza at about 2 a.m. It was really coming down. I think we got 8 or 9 inches.

Yash made a great pie

That 87-88 team was just not right from a chemistry standpoint. DC and Rony hated each other. I think DC hated a lot of people back then. The Rhode Island game haunted me for years.

That’s the wrong UNC -SU hoops game of ‘87 to show...
thinking the same exact thing. It's not like the other one had more meaning or anything.

That 87-88 team was just not right from a chemistry standpoint. DC and Rony hated each other. I think DC hated a lot of people back then. The Rhode Island game haunted me for years.

sherman was hurt. That killed us

Still does. I wish they could have showed the blind guy in the stands a few more times though. Sherm was sick with the flu.

OMG - that is so etched in my memory, and Penders annoying me. That was one of many what... losses in the tourney I've never got over.

Still does. I wish they could have showed the blind guy in the stands a few more times though. Sherm was sick with the flu.

That was brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom