SU vs S. Carolina in the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitation on 11/26 at Barclays Center. | Syracusefan.com

SU vs S. Carolina in the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitation on 11/26 at Barclays Center.

Not nearly as big an issue for South Carolina - they only play in-state rival Clemson that day.

Yeah, no fun for anybody, but I'm guessing there's more overlap between fans who would like to be in Brooklyn and Pittsburgh on Syracuse's side than with SC. Football's going to be all that matters to them; few would go to Barclays even if there weren't a conflict.

Looks like Monmouth is the night before the Florida State game. A little more incentive for that to be scheduled later than noon.

Does anyone have the Promo Code for pre sales tickets? Looks like you can buy now, but only if you're on the payside.

So is it just the SC game in brooklyn, the other two are at the dome? I was hoping for a legit tourny in Brooklyn... I don't think I'm making the trip for this one.

So is it just the SC game in brooklyn, the other two are at the dome? I was hoping for a legit tourny in Brooklyn... I don't think I'm making the trip for this one.

The cops will rest easy then...they won't have to increase their manpower...

Although, alcohol sales just took a big hit!!

Will be a bigger game for the Gamecocks than it will be for us. That said, they will not be a pushover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom