Super Bowl LVIII Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVIII Thread...

Always have hated SF. Rooting for KC. Also, it would make me happy for Mahomes to knock Brady off of "GOAT" status at some point since I can't stand a Patriots player having it. (BTW, the real GOATs are Jerry Rice on O and LT on D, don't @ me).

Otherwise, I'm really meh on this match up.

Anti KC all day. While Detroit choking was painful ultimately I think SF has a better chance of stomping KC.

Always have hated SF. Rooting for KC. Also, it would make me happy for Mahomes to knock Brady off of "GOAT" status at some point since I can't stand a Patriots player having it. (BTW, the real GOATs are Jerry Rice on O and LT on D, don't @ me).

Otherwise, I'm really meh on this match up.
I detested their arrogant "Niners!" fans from the early 90's, still do. In fact the Patriots fans of the Brady era always reminded me of them. I think Mahomes is a much more likeable guy than Brady the cheater will ever be.

I think the Niners run the ball 80% of the time and hold on. I also think Mahomes has no trouble picking their back 7 apart. San Fran has to shorten the game and do all they can to take Purdy out of it.

Purdy just not as good as mahommes. That simple.

I am pleased

No one expects Corn Dog. Corn Dog is undefeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom