Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest August 13 [Fan Fest Cancelled / Yard Sale is still on] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Athletics Yard Sale & Fan Fest August 13 [Fan Fest Cancelled / Yard Sale is still on]

Cpqtsf0WIAEgfv-.jpg

The jerseys from this past season is what I'm hoping to score. There's no one here headed to this sale tomorrow that can assist? I'm Paypal verified and Chase Quickpay ready.

Holy shitballs!

We got there at 8:50 because they said season ticket holders could come at 9. Parked way over on the other side and when we left cars were parked on the grass!

Huge line to get in although it moved fast. We were in by 9 and it was a free for all.

I got very little as all the shoe sizes were picked over for me. Got my daughter a lax jersey in small that fits her perfectly at 9.

Couple of hoodies too.

Was done shopping by 9:20 and stood in line until 9:55 to pay. And that's with three lines and about 8-10 check outs. I mean a lot of people.

Added bonus: it's like 90 some odd degrees, and Manley has the same air conditioning system as the Dome. So all those people were sweating and it got a little stanky!!

Me too lummgr. Got there at around the same time but no checking if anyone actually had season's tickets to get in early. Manley was a total sweat box. People better be hydrated. Hint: the lines for cash will really shorten up your wait time as opposed to credit. Lots and lots of merchandise, great especially for big guys, and the big footed (lots of size 14, 15 and 16's). Better to have 2 people so one can wait in line to pay while the other one finishes up shopping delivering it to the person in line. Some excellent deals!

Came in from Rochester. I told my son "let's get there at least an hour early, because knowing Syracuse, they will be letting people in early."

They didn't disappoint.

got there at 10:30 with the kids

left at 11:15 empty handed ... no way they would wait in those ridiculous lines

Edit - impressed with the turnout

I got there late ...9:15. I couldn't believe how picked thru it was already. A little surprised not even a question if I was a STH or not. I should've gotten there a lot earlier. I only saw one of the new style jerseys...and it was too small for me. :( So I ended up picking up what I thought was a Chan Jones jersey, but was probably more likely a Sloan jersey. lol. It fits ok, but I prob need to lose a little in my gut. I also got great deals on cleats and bball shoes for my daughter, and girls lax jerseys for both of my girls.
I got a sweet warm up jacket for me that I was pretty happy about too.
I will plan it out much better next time. Clearly the way to do it was to grab all the stuff you could that you might like and while you were waiting in line go thru it all , try it on, etc and just toss what you didn't want to the side of the line on the ground. At one point there was better stuff on the ground that people had discarded than there was actually on the tables.
Hopefully they do it again next year...I will have a much better plan!

Last edited: