Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

OrangeTown

Starter
Update 9: June 3 - Added a slew of new satisfied customers. Also, added picture summary to start of this thread.

iPhone 4/4s OPTIONS:

THE BLOCK:

img_4578-jpg.3647

972332_388057007972342_1383262497_n.jpg

The DUNK:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1368767315-154956-jpg.3573

iPhone 5:

THE BLOCK:

img_4514-jpg.3556

Update 8: May 22 - Mason has done some extensive research on getting cases for the Razr MAXX and he hasn't been able to find anything suitable yet.

Also, check out the latest picture posted by Mason and see the amazing work he's been producing.

Update 7: May 16 - Added the Galaxy S4 to the list - anyone interested, please speak up!

Update 6: May 6 - SO, I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS - THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES THAT MASON ORDERED FROM CHINA EITHER GOT LOST IN SHIPPING OR WERE NEVER SHIPPED. FORTUNATELY, THE COMPANY HAS REFUNDED HIS MONEY, BUT THAT WAS THE LAST SOURCE THAT HE HAD FOR ORANGE(ISH) CASES. WOULD ANYONE BE ADVERSE TO CHANGING TO BLUE FOR THE IPHONE 4/4S CASES? HE CAN GET BLUE CASES WITHIN A WEEK SINCE HE HAS A SUPPLIER IN THE US. HE WILL 100% MAKE SURE TO HONOR ALL THE PRE-ORDERS THAT HE HAS RECEIVED ON THE 4/4S, BUT HE WOULD LIKE TO SUSPEND FURTHER ORDERS ON THAT SIZE OF CASE UNTIL HE GETS HIS SUPPLY CHAIN SORTED OUT. (sorry for all CAPS - he made me do it!)

Update 5: April 30 - Mason has informed me that the Samsung Galaxy S3 artwork should be done by this afternoon and that he plans to do a test run tonight. Will keep you posted with any further information.

Update 4: April 24 - Statuses updated to reflect payments received and phones that have been shipped. Reminder to those purchasing: please PM me or post here when the product is received so I can update this to reflect it. Also, blue case with orange image has been sent to Nails for demo purposes. Should it seem to hold up to everyday wear and tear, it may become available. Will post when feedback is received.

Update 3: April 18 - more iPhone 4/4s cases on their way. Interested parties will be contacted by me via PM soon with instructions for sending payment and information. Still waiting on Samsung S3 cases.

Update 2: April 16 - 10 iPhone 4/4S cases and 6 iPhone 5 completed!

Update: April 2 - Mason has purchased 8 Samsung Galaxy S3 cases to test out on his engraver.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been in touch with Mason (TinyManInside), who has been working on engraving some amazing cell phone cases for the die hard SU fan. What started out as what was most likely a favor or curiosity has started sweeping the Orange Nation:

480252_4999958795487_1670812464_n.jpg

I have agreed to help him keep track of interest for various types of phones as well as possible different scenes to be engraved on the phone cases.

To make it worth his while, he needs to have a minimum number of people interested in a certain model.

Please note that Mason makes no guarantees - he has already produced a number of cases for different members of the board, but he is doing this on his own time, out of the kindness of his heart. Please keep that in mind throughout this entire process. Please do your best to be prompt with your correspondence with him as well as any possible payment should you have a case done.

Use this thread to voice your interest in having one of these fantastic cases made for your particular model of phone. Even if you have posted in one of the other threads, please post here. I will do my best to keep it updated and everything consolidated to make it easier on him, and he will do his best to look into producing custom cases for varying models.

If you want to make it even easier, any research you can do on your phone prior to posting will help - cases made of anodized aluminum tend to work best for the engraving. Feel free to post a link if you find any that seem promising.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently able to produce (price includes shipping in US, 1 per customer!):

iPhone 5 - $31 each
iPhone 4s - $30 each
Samsung Galaxy S3 - $31 each
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demand (and statuses):

iPhone 5:

Bees (The Block - Blue)
Yegorange (The Block)
njcuse

DomeStranger (Contacted 4/18, cover engraved, payment received, phone shipped, not received)
Gormanite4L (Contacted 4/18, cover engraved, not received)
thenanster (Contacted 4/18, cover engraved, payment received, phone shipped, not received)
315chea (Contacted 4/18, cover engraved, not received)
--------
otisco (The Block, x2)
suttree TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPhone 4/4s:

1 - GoHamSU (The Block)
2 - Bees (The Block - Blue)
3 - Hoov50 (The Block)
4 - Otterman34 (The Block)
5 - 4evaOrange (The Block - orange case w/ blue back)

CuseTroop TRANSACTION COMPLETED - HAPPIEST MAN IN ALASKA
PeteCalvin TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
creatorsgame (Contacted 4/18, cover not engraved, phone not received)
FortyFourCT - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
OrangeMojo (Contacted 4/18, cover not engraved, phone not received)
zhanjuzi TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
zendez33 (Contacted 4/18, cover not engraved, payment received, phone not received - will ship once Mason gets new order of cases in and engraved)
Yegorange - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER

DomeStranger (Contacted 4/18, cover engraved, payment received, phone shipped, phone not received)
LPOrange - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
jekelish (Contacted 4/18, cover not engraved, phone not received)
MattyL (Contacted 4/18, cover not engraved, phone not received)
BillJay - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
nnycuse (Blue Warrick Dunk Case - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S3:

Ragman2000
JJReddawg - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER
H20townOrange (Contacted 5/6, cover engraved, payment not received, phone not shipped)
JCuse44 (Contacted 5/6, cover engraved, payment not received, phone not shipped)
Charlie (Warrick dunk - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER)
sheaj - TRANSACTION COMPLETED - SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Samsung Galaxy S4:
DNABB5 (The Block)
TBCuse11 (The Block)

Samsung Note 2:
Osaka

Google Nexus 4
BuffOrange

Razr Maxx
MELOKEITH
mountaincuse

HTC incredible
edowd26

Droid Bionic
DCCuse

HTC One
Shoym
Toronto Cuse

Any iPhone covers left mason?

It appears the first batches are sold out (pending a few remaining payments I have yet to receive).

There will definitely be a second batch. I'm working up the details right now. I hope the admins can sticky this thread and we can consolidate everything to this single thread. I'll try to keep everything posted here from now on.

Big thanks to Orangetown for starting the thread and volunteering to help administer things!

mason

If the Galaxy S3 covers work out, put me down for one. :)

I'll take an Iphone 4s case when you get some time, Mason. If shipping to Alaska is an issue, we can figure something out.

Wow those look sharp, excellent craftsmanship. Put me down for one iPhone 4S.

Please add JCuse44 to the Galaxy S3 list. He contacted me through my business's facebook page.

I'd like one for an iPhone 4 & one for an iPhone 5 (if possible for a gift). Thanks!

I would do it for the S3. I looked for cases that might work but didn't see much available out there.

I would do it for the S3. I looked for cases that might work but didn't see much available out there.

Charlie,

Mason has ordered a number of S3 cases to see how well they work with his engraver. I imagine he will have some feedback in the near future. You are obviously not the only one interested in the S3 - I'm sorta wishing I had bought one now. :)

Stay tuned here for updates.

Orangetown, thanks so much for keeping the running tally in the first post. That is very helpful for me. I'll spend some time looking for suitable EVO LTE cases. I'll do the same if there is one more bite for the RAZR maxx too.

Orangetown, thanks so much for keeping the running tally in the first post. That is very helpful for me. I'll spend some time looking for suitable EVO LTE cases. I'll do the same if there is one more bite for the RAZR maxx too.

Yeah, I know there was other interest in LTE in the other threads, but they must not have found this thread to post again in. I'm keeping my eyes open for cases, too. Here's hoping. Thanks!

I'd be interested in an S3 as well! these look great!

Put me down for iphone 5 cover not sure how payment is made or where to send money but can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Been looking for the perfect cuse cover for my iphone and i have finally found it looks amazing. If you could get back to me with the payment options and information that would be wonderful and when to expect the next batch to be ready. Again thank you very much.

It appears the first batches are sold out (pending a few remaining payments I have yet to receive).

There will definitely be a second batch. I'm working up the details right now. I hope the admins can sticky this thread and we can consolidate everything to this single thread. I'll try to keep everything posted here from now on.

Big thanks to Orangetown for starting the thread and volunteering to help administer things!

mason
Just making sure you got my payment... I don't want to be 'that guy'

Any HTC incredible 3 people want to go in on these?