Syracuse Basketball Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Tickets

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hey Guys,

I know this is the Football board but I figured I wanted to inform you all of this process as well. I know communication is needed more on our end so here you go guys!!

We are currently taking deposits for full season tickets for the 2014-2015 season. Deposits are $125/seat and are for season tickets and mini-plans.

With deposits you are securing your spot in line when I personally call in August to set you up with season tickets.

If you are interested please reach out to me. 315-314-6756 is my office number and you can also reach me via email -- drbartle @ syr dot edu -- I space that out because it doesn't look right when I post.

The photo below is not active it is just for your reference!

Thank you & GO ORANGE!!

Attachments

• BBALL Deposit.pdf
    190.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Dan. Timely, because I was thinking about getting BB season tickets.

I wanted to say "Hi" at the Spring Game, but you just ducked into Club44 before I got the chance to do so.
Suggestion: Lose the suit on game days so you look more like one of guys. Tell your boss we said so!

Thanks for the info, Dan. Timely, because I was thinking about getting BB season tickets.

I wanted to say "Hi" at the Spring Game, but you just ducked into Club44 before I got the chance to do so.
Suggestion: Lose the suit on game days so you look more like one of guys. Tell your boss we said so!
gotta disagree with this.

keep the suit Dan.

or at least khakis, a blue blazer and an Orange tie.

you gotta look the part.

if youre going to be the FACE, or one of the faces of the ticket dept, you are directly in line with the fundraising/donation dept.

whether you think it, or they think it or not, youre now 'kind of a big deal'.

if a newbie Mr Big Wallet is walking around, wondering who to talk to, you have to stand out.

dont be an intern, be a professional.

KaiserUEO said:

keep the suit Dan.

you gotta look the part.

if youre going to be the FACE, or one of the faces of the ticket dept, you are directly in line with the fundraising/donation dept.

if a newbie Mr Big Wallet is walking around, wondering who to talk to, you have to stand out.

You can still appear, act and be professional without a suit and tie...what is more important is how an individual in that type of position interacts with the customer...

Haha I got your email so I appreciate you reaching out. As far as how I'm dressing - if I wasn't working I'd be as Orange as they come! However since they want me in a suit I "syracuse" it up as much as I can. White, blue, and of course Orange will always be in my suit if I'm in the Dome!!

keep the suit Dan.

you gotta look the part.

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more. When we have road games is when I can be like you guys and scream at my TV ;)

You can still appear, act and be professional without a suit and tie...what is more important is how an individual in that type of position interacts with the customer...

Also true! Customer service is my background. Like I've said before anything I can do to help you guys I am here for you!

I'll hold off on renewing hoops tickets just yet, but hopefully I won't have to e-mail Dan in August hoping to reclaim my seats after the deadline as I did with football this morning.

Thanks again for the help, Dan - hope you can make it to a board tailgate this fall!

I'll hold off on renewing hoops tickets just yet, but hopefully I won't have to e-mail Dan in August hoping to reclaim my seats after the deadline as I did with football this morning.

Thanks again for the help, Dan - hope you can make it to a board tailgate this fall!
Yes Dan, you are welcome to stop by the Used-To-Be-Called-Fine-Lot-New-Lot-Yet-To-Be-Named-But-It-Was-Used-As-A-Staging-Area-For-Building-The-New-Law-School-Last-Season tailgate anytime you want.

We are working on a better name.

Yes Dan, you are welcome to stop by the Used-To-Be-Called-Fine-Lot-New-Lot-Yet-To-Be-Named-But-It-Was-Used-As-A-Staging-Area-For-Building-The-New-Law-School-Last-Season tailgate anytime you want.

Mad Otto's Lot Beyond ThunderDome?

I don't know, Tom. I think the UTBCFLNLYTBNBIWUAASAFBTNLSLS rolls off the tongue quite nicely.

It's moving to that lot, Tom?

That could be better, especially if they keep a couple of the trees. Closer to the Dome.

It's moving to that lot, Tom?

That could be better, especially if they keep a couple of the trees. Closer to the Dome.

I think thats the plan but whether or not Syracuse actually follows through is another. When I spoke to someone about the parking situation a few months ago they indicated that lot wouldnt even be open for the fall due to some legal issues, so who knows.

I think thats the plan but whether or not Syracuse actually follows through is another. When I spoke to someone about the parking situation a few months ago they indicated that lot wouldnt even be open for the fall due to some legal issues, so who knows.

I noticed yesterday that the 30-space expansion to the Stadium West lot is still fenced off and unpaved. It's been ready for asphalt for months and was supposed to be open for basketball season.

If that's any indication, clearing, grading, and paving the lot across from Sadler might take awhile. On the bright side, it's not used for construction staging anymore. It's empty, save for a pallet of sandbags.

TexanMark has been talking with SU about this for a long time. He is the best person to confirm or deny this. But the last I knew, it looked like this was a go for the coming season (moving from the Fine Lot to the as yet unnamed lot).

That is one hideous acronym - gonna need a meeting of the minds to clear that one up haha

TexanMark has been talking with SU about this for a long time. He is the best person to confirm or deny this. But the last I knew, it looked like this was a go for the coming season (moving from the Fine Lot to the as yet unnamed lot).

Yup I have talked to him a couple of times about it, Mark is doing a fantastic job as always. I sent him a PM a few months ago when I spoke ot someone up there. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I noticed yesterday that the 30-space expansion to the Stadium West lot is still fenced off and unpaved. It's been ready for asphalt for months and was supposed to be open for basketball season.

If that's any indication, clearing, grading, and paving the lot across from Sadler might take awhile. On the bright side, it's not used for construction staging anymore. It's empty, save for a pallet of sandbags.

At this point if its ready for next years bball season I would be surprised. Seems like another SU project lagging for multiple reasons. The new lot is on god knows what timtable, hopefully it will be ready for this fall but I doubt it.

At this point if its ready for next years bball season I would be surprised. Seems like another SU project lagging for multiple reasons. The new lot is on god knows what timtable, hopefully it will be ready for this fall but I doubt it.

It'd be a good lot for a number of reasons. Mark and I discussed a couple amenities that, unfortunately, won't happen, but we'd be a block closer to the Dome and really close to indoor bathroom facilities (assuming that requests to leave Sadler or the new law building open are met).

I think I'm optimistic, if only because ESF is said to be breaking ground this summer on half the Standart lot. SU won't tolerate losing capacity, so they'll have incentive to get the new lot graded and operating.

The current focus is on getting the (slightly delayed) law building open; I'd be surprised if lot construction isn't underway by early June.

Haha I got your email so I appreciate you reaching out. As far as how I'm dressing - if I wasn't working I'd be as Orange as they come! However since they want me in a suit I "syracuse" it up as much as I can. White, blue, and of course Orange will always be in my suit if I'm in the Dome!!

Kill two birds with one stone and make everyone happy.

Dome Ranger has to have one in his closet. Give him a call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom