Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse @ Clemson -- My tickets are all sold!!...

Okay did a full inventory and accounting this morning and I have 12 tickets remaining.

1 group of 3
1 group of 2
1 group of 7

Of course I can always swap out some seats on game day to get everyone seated together.

I found a pre-game location but need to confirm it first before I announce it.

Update:

The pre-game party will be at:

TD's of Clemson
339 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
864-654-3656
http://www.tdsclemson.com/

They have reserved the back room for us which holds about 50 people. They said if we have more we can just spill over into the regular bar area and pool tables. I plan to be there at about Noon.

Looks like the Syracuse section is going to sell out. I might be able to come up with one or two more so if you are looking for tickets email me ASAP.

Also a friend is going is selling me some lower level seats:

2 are in section 12, row g (7 rows from court)
2 are in section 113,row e (20 rows from court)

I will probably keep the two in section 12 for myself. If you are interested in the other lower level seats please email me.

John, I don't know you... and I am not going to the Clemson game ... but I have been following this thread for five months (and editing the subject line as appropriate). I just want to say you have done one fantastic job in putting this all together.

Folks who have never arranged an event like this on line for a bunch of strangers have no idea how difficult and time-consuming it is: determining how many tickets, buying the tickets on faith that people will pay for them, reminding people to pay you. teaching them how to use Paypal, finding and booking a tailgate site, etc.

Thanks, John... and let's get a win to reward all the effort you put into this!

Last edited:
Someone cancelled on me so I have 5 tickets available in section 203 and 4 lower level seats in prime locations.

John, I don't know you... and I am not going to the Clemson game ... but I have been following this thread for five months (and editing the subject line as appropriate). I just want to say you have done one fantastic job in putting this all together.

Folks who have never arranged an event like this on line for a bunch of strangers have no idea how difficult and time-consuming it is: determining how many tickets, buying the tickets on faith that people will pay for them, reminding people to pay you. teaching them how to use Paypal, finding and booking a tailgate site, etc.

Thanks, John... and let's get a win to reward all the effort you put into this!

I really appreciate that CTO and I hope to meet you someday soon. If you ever come to Nashville let me know.

I still have 4 lower level tickets in excellent seats and 4 upper level tickets sitting with a group of 100 Cuse fans.

Email me if you are interested john.c.cody@gmail.com

John, I sent payment for 3 additional through paypal yesterday. Did you get it?

Yes you are all set you can pick up the tickets from me before the game.

Sorry I though I emailed you.

Yes you are all set you can pick up the tickets from me before the game.

Sorry I though I emailed you.
You did, but when I saw the qty of available tickets the same today as it was yesterday, I just wanted to confirm again.

Hey, my group will take one more if you have it.

There is a guy who said he wants to buy the last four. I told him I would give him until the end of the day to pay for them. If he doesn't pay today you can have another.

As of this morning I have 2 lower level seats in section 12 (7 rows from the court) and that is all I have left.

Price on those is negotiable so if your interested make me an offer.

**Updated 01/07/15**

I have zero upper level tickets remaining and 2 lower lever prime seats. If you still need a ticket email me ASAP.

Syracuse vs. Clemson (Basketball)
Saturday January 17, 2015
4:00 PM

I have 100 tickets for our group The seats are in sections 203 and 204 which look pretty good. Price is $32 each.

The pre-game party will be at:

TD's of Clemson
339 College Avenue
Clemson, SC 29631
864-654-3656
http://www.tdsclemson.com/

They have reserved the back room for us which holds about 50 people. They said if we have more we can just spill over into the regular bar area and pool tables. I plan to be there at about Noon.

John,

Do you still have tickets?

Looks like I have two extras for Saturdays game if anyone is interested PM me.

Michael

I have one extra, sect 204, row I. Will be at the pregame at TDS.

We made it most of the way last night. In Greenville for the day going to check out the Children's Museum. Staying at the hotel Tillman in Clemson.

Anyone want to get together tonight let me know.

I have one extra, sect 204, row I. Will be at the pregame at TDS.
Juicy...check your PM. A Clemson fan needs a tix for their 4 year old. The kid will sit on his parents lap elsewhere.

Looks like about 500 or so tickets left for $25 each at the Clemson Tix Office. Will Call Pickup

If you get a chance check out The Trappe Door in Greenville great beer selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom