Syracuse freshman RB Jarveon Howard ready for more after gashing Florida State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse freshman RB Jarveon Howard ready for more after gashing Florida State

Georgia's late push to I believe was a safety. Anyhow, I love what Strickland brings to our team and I'm glad we have him to. His leadership, intelligence, durability, pass catching, all of that is hard to measure. Kids a captain imo. He's just not a #1 TB, lacks vision and can't make people miss.

georgia could have been too, I just don't remember their late push.

I thought howard was basically a replacement recruit after another rb recruit went elsewhere. Looking at the kid and watching him, he looks like a big time recruit to me but were any of those sec offers committable? Im skeptical based on how late he committed to us and because hes from the deep south.

I may have the story wrong so please correct me as im sure you all will.

I thought howard was basically a replacement recruit after another rb recruit went elsewhere. Looking at the kid and watching him, he looks like a big time recruit to me but were any of those sec offers committable? Im skeptical based on how late he committed to us and because hes from the deep south.

I may have the story wrong so please correct me as im sure you all will.
Normally we’d say option b/c/d but Dino Babers works magic. Howard is a very different back than Jordan appeared to be, but im saisfied with Adams and Howard. Could use one more back but a win against fsu and sustained 2018 success may have opened some things up for ‘19