Syracuse local TV | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse local TV

wolfeisland

Walk On
For those of you like myself who just scoured the local TV listings in search of the SU game vs NC State and were shocked to not find it on any of the major networks (we ARE Number One, right?), it will be broadcast on Verizon Fios channel 6, the CW, in the Syracuse area. I have no idea where you might find it on other carriers, but at least this might give you a place to start looking.

Let's Go ORANGE!!!!

and the florida state game to end the regular season will be on there as well

That's cool. Just trying to help. The Miami and VT games were broadcast on the local NBC channel in the Syracuse area. The Olympics are taking that spot. Great link. Thanks.

from Post Standard

• Time Warner: Channel 1212 (SD & HD) and channel 6 for non-digital customers
  • Verizon Fios: Channel 6 (SD) and 506 (HD)
  • DirectTV: Channel 14 (SD & HD)
  • Dish Network: Channel 14 (SD & HD)
  • New Visions: Channel 6 (SD) and 606 (HD)

You have made my day with this information. I have been blacked out on all my sports channels for these "ACC Network" games and have needed to stream them. I now see that ABC 50 in Watertown is carrying the game. That was a channel I never checked in the past, but obviously will in the future. I am PUMPED. Thanks very much.

You have made my day with this information. I have been blacked out on all my sports channels for these "ACC Network" games and have needed to stream them. I now see that ABC 50 in Watertown is carrying the game. That was a channel I never checked in the past, but obviously will in the future. I am PUMPED. Thanks very much.
Glad I could help!! Wear the Orange proudly. LETS GO ORANGE!!

I'm in the Rochester/Finger Lakes (Canandaigua) region and my TV guide shows the game playing on WHAM13 channel 13
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom