Syracuse Needs to Complain to the ACC. Starting 2 games on road (@ Pitt, and Miami) What a Joke | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Needs to Complain to the ACC. Starting 2 games on road (@ Pitt, and Miami) What a Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseHulk

Starter
Seriously. Nice Job ACC.

What next year you will start us off at Duke, and at North Carolina.

50276503.jpg

Unless we have more away games than home games, I don't think we have a lot to complain about.

CuseHulk said:
Seriously. Nice Job ACC. What next year you will start us off at Duke, and at North Carolina.

I've seen some "stuff" on this board over the many places this group has been, but how about we all about anything that doesn't have to do with rebounding, shooting, inside scoring, and suspensions (ridiculousness of the ncaa).

We need to fix our own $_\+ before we can start complaining about schedules and getting shafted by the ACC. We start two games in the road. So what? If this program is what everyone says it is year in and year out, that should not matter. Ideal no. Big deal: not at all.

44cuse

Not a big deal in my opinion. Actually, I prefer to start on the road. After these two we then have three at home - maybe some other team should complain about that :blah:

Seriously. Nice Job ACC.

What next year you will start us off at Duke, and at North Carolina.

LOL at Pitt and Miami being too tough. If we started at UNC and at Duke, then you would have an actual point. But we didn't, so you don't. Almost all our road games will be really tough this year...both because most of our road opponents are good, and also we aren't that good.

If Pitt and Miami are this scary, it's a problem with US not the schedule. Get better. We kinda suck for the 2nd year in a row.

Pitt and Miami aren't usually power programs. In any given year, I'm fine with starting on the road against Pitt and Miami. Two road games aren't ideal, but it means more home games later in the schedule, you would think. Miami is a team we should beat every 8 out of 10 matchups. Pitt's closer to 50/50 (though the historical record against Dixon is poop).

Georgia Tech plays its first two ACC games at UNC and at Pitt.
Notre Dame plays its first two ACC games at Virginia and at BC.

But clearly, the ACC only has it out for Syracuse.

LOL at Pitt and Miami being too tough. If we started at UNC and at Duke, then you would have an actual point. But we didn't, so you don't. Almost all our road games will be really tough this year...both because most of our road opponents are good, and also we aren't that good.

If Pitt and Miami are this scary, it's a problem with US not the schedule. Get better. We kinda suck for the 2nd year in a row.

Nobody should have to start conference play with 2 straight road games.

Georgia Tech plays its first two ACC games at UNC and at Pitt.
Notre Dame plays its first two ACC games at Virginia and at BC.

But clearly, the ACC only has it out for Syracuse.

There is a pattern developing. This, and the Big Ten/ACC scheduling and opponent (again I would have declined coming off Atlantis)

If your gonna start us on the road 2 games. It better be at Va Tech, or at Boston College.

Wake me up when Duke starts conference play on the road at Louisville, at North Carolina for example. No it will never happen.

There is a pattern developing. This, and the Big Ten/ACC scheduling and opponent (again I would have declined coming off Atlantis)

If your gonna start us on the road 2 games. It better be at Va Tech, or at Boston College.

Wake me up when Duke starts conference play on the road at Louisville, at North Carolina for example. No it will never happen.

We didn't start on the road at Louisville or UNC either, so what are you bellyaching about? It's a basic top 35 type Pitt team. Big deal. Wisconsin sucks by the way, so big deal on that one too. The problem is we're not very good this year.

We didn't start on the road at Louisville or UNC either, so what are you bellyaching about? It's a basic top 35 type Pitt team. Big deal. Wisconsin sucks by the way, so big deal on that one too. The problem is we're not very good this year.
This.

I hate to say it, but we need to accept that the faults with this team belong solely to the team, and not to anyone else trying to screw us over. Enough with this absurd "we got too hard a schedule!" crap. Our schedule has been pretty mediocre so far, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom