Syracuse Postgame Show | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Postgame Show

TrickySU

Walk On
Hey everyone, I know most of you don't know me, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Michael Tricarico. I'm a junior broadcast and digital journalism student at SU. I grew up in North Syracuse and have been going to SU football and basketball games since I was three. I just was the sideline reporter during the game for WAER radio.

I'm hosting the postgame show over at The Score 1260. I'd love to hear what you guys thought of the game and the future of the program. Listen and call in at 315-671-1260. You can also find me on Twitter @TrickyCNS7.

I called in...great show. Hope you get a regular gig at 1260.

You did a really nice job filling the voids and allowed the callers time to talk...i.e. Didn't cut them off. I think you have a bright future in the business.

Wish I saw this earlier and I would have listened on the way home.

97.7 had pretty much given up on post game and Jim Reith was terrible today.

99.1 is just typical after show.

Need something that actually has discussion

Wish I saw this earlier and I would have listened on the way home.

97.7 had pretty much given up on post game and Jim Reith was terrible today.

99.1 is just typical after show.

Need something that actually has discussion

88.3 WAER (SU newhouse station) has a decent post game show

Jim reith was the worst I've ever heard for a post game show. Wish I would have known about this prior.

Jim reith was the worst I've ever heard for a post game show. Wish I would have known about this prior.
I always enjoyed listening to the UFR guys following games.
It's too bad that they're no longer around.

Hey everyone, I know most of you don't know me, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Michael Tricarico. I'm a junior broadcast and digital journalism student at SU. I grew up in North Syracuse and have been going to SU football and basketball games since I was three. I just was the sideline reporter during the game for WAER radio.

I'm hosting the postgame show over at The Score 1260. I'd love to hear what you guys thought of the game and the future of the program. Listen and call in at 315-671-1260. You can also find me on Twitter @TrickyCNS7.

Sorry I missed your show. Great reviews from some knowledgeable people. Will this be a regular show? Including basketball? Let us know where and when we can find you.

I always enjoyed listening to the UFR guys following games.
It's too bad that they're no longer around.
Agreed. I loved their banter. Is steve still around? I have not had time to catch anything earlier than axe.

I called in...great show. Hope you get a regular gig at 1260.

You did a really nice job filling the voids and allowed the callers time to talk...i.e. Didn't cut them off. I think you have a bright future in the business.
Sorry I'm a little late responding here, but thanks for calling in. I figured the Mark from Texas might be you.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone. I'm filling in for Mike Lindsley today from 3-6 on The Score 1260. I'll be doing some fill-in work throughout the year, and I'll be hosting a lot of the postgame shows once conference play gets going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom