Syracuse-Rhode Island: TV/Streaming/Radio information and kickoff time [Updated] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Rhode Island: TV/Streaming/Radio information and kickoff time [Updated]

Got my Roku set up tonight. It had been disconnected so other things could be used. Got it working. Tested it. All ready to go. AND just got a text that the client I have been working with wants to go at 4:30 Tomorrow (7:30 game time) to show his boss the house we liked today. I need to make money, and I need to get this guy a house. So even as I have watched this date for months, I will miss at least the first half. By the time we look, and I get home it will be probably almost the 4th Q. Oh is it against good business protocol to watch on my iphone? And also what is the thought with driving and watching the app? Is that frowned upon? lol.
Llandz, knowing you, I have every expectation you will be watching while driving! Don't end up in Tent City tonight! (LOL)

TWC viewing guide is saying it's not on. Hope that's just not up-to-date.

Llandz, knowing you, I have every expectation you will be watching while driving! Don't end up in Tent City tonight! (LOL)
Cactus. Don't worry I won't drink and drive and watch TV.

You can't get ESPN3 unless you're a sucker and have a cable provider. Unfortunately Front Row Sports is not streaming either any other suggestions?

I'm not going to be home until 9 or so, does anyone know if I'll be able to watch the game from the beginning on watchespn??

Pretty sure you can start it from scratch, but you might need to wait til the games over and watch the replay

Pretty sure you can start it from scratch, but you might need to wait til the games over and watch the replay
Yeah, if memory serves, I think that's how it works.