Syracuse-St.John's TV/Radio info, tip-off time [FS1 / 12:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-St.John's TV/Radio info, tip-off time [FS1 / 12:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The Syracuse basketball team will face St John's at MSG on Sunday, December 12.

The game begins at 12:00 p.m. and will be televised on Fox Sports 1. Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery on the call.

Below are the channel numbers for the cable/satellite providers in Central New York:

• Time Warner: Channel 400 (HD)
  • Verizon Fios: Channel 83 (SD) and 583 (HD)
  • DirectTV: Channel 219 (HD)
  • Dish Network: Channel 150 (SD and HD)
  • New Visions: Channel 83 (SD) and 768 (HD)
If you live outside Central New York, you can find the proper channel number at the Fox Sports 1 website.

You can also watch online or through tablets and mobile devices using FOX Sports GO.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Radio Network. In Syracuse you can listen on 99.5 FM. The game is also available on 88.3 FM through WAER. You can also hear the game on satellite radio on Sirius 84 or through Orange All-Access on Cuse.com.

What TW channel is that and it is a pay?

Both channel 75 and channel 400 here in KC. It's not part of any sports tier or anything - just part of the extended basic package.

PeteCalvin said:
Don't sweat it, Troop. In some parts of the world beer is a breakfast drink.

The fox doesn't open until 11 :/

For the few of us that are in Canada, even with the College Sports Package, you are SOL today.

Never assumed it would be a problem until now.

If you are in Canada, even with the College Sports Package, you are SOL today.

Never assumed it would be a problem until now.
no FS1 in Canada?

no FS1 in Canada?

Nope. The CRTC (communications regulator) tries to control things to keep at least a minimum level of Canadian Comment. It makes some strange arbitary decisions. FS1, ESPN, NBC Sports other have tried to get in but have been unsuccessful.

Channels that were licensed however -- B10, CBS Sports, NFL Network, NBA TV. We get all the big networks - CBS, FOX, ABC, NBC.

TSN sort of our ESPN, with 5 channels (4 regional sometimes showing same or different things). They are owned 30% by ESPN, and show some of the bigger games.

I pay $35/month for 5 months during College Season to then get a Sports Package mostly for NCAA content (all NHL, NBA, NFL and anywhere from 3-20 college games a day depending on the day of the week and time of season). which as a special package has been approved by CRTC. Syracuse will almost always be picked up on one of my alternatives. But for some reason anything from FS1 or a FOX regional channel is never on --- probably they never worked out an agreement with the package provider.

So yeah I was screwed over today. First game of the season I will miss... I think there was one of the early 3 games as well that was not available but I was away anyway.

The one good thing is NCAA Tournament Coverage. For most times, the tourney has been owned by one of two networks with 4 regional channels, so no problem getting every game in the first 2 rounds... even when CBS owned the whole thing.

Last edited:
You have a stool with your name on it, right? I think they owe you a key to the joint. I bet they'd open early for you.

I used to have a key, but when the bar changed ownership I lost it. The cooks will let me in if they are there, but that's not until 9ish. And no stool with my name on it, but the spot on the end has been deemed mine. The new owners changed that seat into an extra well, and took the stool away. I put the stool back whenever I'm there. My spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom