Syracuse-USF: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ACCNetExtra / 3:30] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-USF: TV/Radio information and kickoff time [ACCNetExtra / 3:30]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs South Florida
Saturday, September 17, 2016 | 3:30 pm

No local TV scheduled.

You can watch online through ACC Network Extra, a dedicated live-events digital network available to authenticated subscribers of ESPN3 available on WatchESPN and the ESPN app.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (194 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

How to find ACC Network Extra (Watch league games online)

Last edited:
CsadDA0XgAAxUeB.jpg

So, I have a work golf outing and since it isnt being televised I wasnt going to worry about it too much. Does anyone know if when you start watching an already in progress game on Watch ESPN, does it start from the beginning of a game or where the game is at currently?

So, I have a work golf outing and since it isnt being televised I wasnt going to worry about it too much. Does anyone know if when you start watching an already in progress game on Watch ESPN, does it start from the beginning of a game or where the game is at currently?
Where it is at currently, but you will be able to start from the beginning an hour or so after the game ends.

Where it is at currently, but you will be able to start from the beginning an hour or so after the game ends.

Gotcha...so most likely I will have to just stay off my phone and here, try to watch it later in a much less than sober state.

then watch it again sunday to find out what happened.

thanks!!!!

Best way to keep people from seeing the game and drawing in interest is to keep it online only.

Great job ACC network. Awful... we literally can't afford 2 years of this. the die-hards will start to fall off.

FREAKING AWFUL.

Best way to keep people from seeing the game and drawing in interest is to keep it online only.

Great job ACC network. Awful... we literally can't afford 2 years of this. the die-hards will start to fall off.

FREAKING AWFUL.
Psst, it's 3 years.
Time to get on the Internet.

I don't understand why people keep bitching about Streaming and ESPN3. It's not perfect (I miss not being able to DVR the game), but it actually gives you far more football games to watch -- and with AppleTV or Chromecast, it's really fairly simple.

cpatrocks said:
I don't understand why people keep bitching about Streaming and ESPN3. It's not perfect (I miss not being able to DVR the game), but it actually gives you far more football games to watch -- and with AppleTV or Chromecast, it's really fairly simple.

Problem is, the average football fan can't be bothered. We lose all of those casual viewers who used to catch our games. I know SU fans who won't make the effort to tune into to streaming services. You also have to consider potential recruits who might have checked into our game who now won't see it.

Problem is, the average football fan can't be bothered. We lose all of those casual viewers who used to catch our games. I know SU fans who won't make the effort to tune into to streaming services. You also have to consider potential recruits who might have checked into our game who now won't see it.

Exactly, everyone on the board will watch the game online but the casual fan will just watch whatever is showing on cable, or nothing at all.

Anyone know if they fixed the problem with the Xbox streaming that caused me to rage during the Colgate game?

A teenager is 100x more likely to watch this on their phone while mobile than sitting in a basement somewhere.

An adult can click on the ESPN site.

People need to lighten the heck up. IT wasn't that long ago we'd follow games on tickers.

Why can't I find the ACC espn network on my watchESPN app?? Every other channel is there?

Sick of watching on Watch ESPN. We are in the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom